1. You forgot to resize the skin back to 2048.

2. The front doesn't line up.

3. Besides those problems, it's a decent effort.
it was the quickest i could line it up without the viewer, cause my computer cant have multiple windoes open (from lack of ram) and oops about the resizing

i will resize if anybody decides they actually want it
Viewer is a must for skinning.
when i get a fast computer with multiple window and still be fast capabilities i will use it

but how do you scale it down, transfer it to jpg format and all of that so fast?

maybe my pc is just too slow
Quote from logitekg25 :when i get a fast computer with multiple window and still be fast capabilities i will use it

but how do you scale it down, transfer it to jpg format and all of that so fast?

maybe my pc is just too slow

try to not to resize the psd, then the jpg you can. also resize in small bits so it will save some quality. also the viewer aint so hard on your computer, also you can just close it when youve spotted the problems. but i suqqest keeping it on, it is very useful, especyally on lining things that go from front to hood for example
Made this skin aaaages ago but kept it private, never really drive the FZ5 any more so may as well make it public. It was based on the 2007 Gumball 3000 car liveries and turned out reasonably well. It's by no means perfect, for example qutie a few of the stickers look stretched, mainly the couple of the front bumper, but you'll never see them when you're driving!

It's already on LFSWorld.

Attached images
FZ5_GB3kAdidas1024.jpg
do the logos you put on the front and back still stretch when i scale them batteryy/or falcon?
Best way is to resize the psd to 2560x2048 or like some of us do 5120x4096. You dont have to rescale and think about the proportion. When U use the mentioned size you can rescale normally. Like from 100% to 50%.

LFS stretced the car ingame. By using that size you get very close to the size LFS is using it.
When finished rescale back to 2048x2048 offcourse, but thats common sense.

Hope I made some sense
you made sense, but when putting decals on the back and front, they appear like it would still stretch, and look like it stretches even more from putting it back to origional size and squishing it i use 2560X2048
Quote : you made sense, but when putting decals on the back and front, they appear like it would still stretch, and look like it stretches even more from putting it back to origional size and squishing it i use 2560X2048

That isnt stretching thats wrapping of the car. The car shape is shown by the wireframe. When you sqeeze it always keep the same proprtion. I mean width and height all the same. For instances when rescalling a decal to fit a bodypart of the car resclae height to 10% but also width to 10%. Try text or decal layers to shape the way of the car. Bend it etcetra. Like I said earlier skinning isnt done in a day. Get to known photoshop, or Gimp. Try things within the program.
Quote from logitekg25 :do the logos you put on the front and back still stretch when i scale them batteryy/or falcon?

of course, but they will look ingame like they do on the 2560X2048 skin so they do strecth on the skinfile but on the game they look good
Skinz

Click For Big*

very interesting skins
can those tires scrub the wheelwells any more?
Omitec FZ5/R
I cheated on this one and managed to make two skins for the price of one!!

This skinning addiction is starting to do my head in now. This was the result of one fairly well spent morning. I have also attached the skin files in case anyone wants them although the name will need to be changed. I used the warp function in photoshop to make sure that the name followed the line of the rear quarter panels.
Attached images
FZR_omitec.jpg
FZ5_omitec.jpg
FZR_omitec_preview.jpg
fz5_omitec_preview.jpg
Made this some time ago and decided to release it. So have fun with Turbinchen .

Alzen Motorsport Porsche 996 Turbo : http://farm3.static.flickr.com ... 649275_cc994520c5.jpg?v=0

*preview has little mistakes, that are fixed on the skin*
Render by r4ptor

Skins are avalaible for the FZ5 and FZR.
Attached images
FZR_alzen05rep.jpg
FZR_alzen05rep1024.jpg
FZ5_alzen05rep.jpg
FZ5_alzen05rep1024.jpg
Another skin based around the Omitec one I made earlier, only with a design that others may actually want

It has all been loaded onto LFSW so please feel free to download.
Attached images
fzr_bp_preview.jpg
FZR_BPMRT120186.jpg
Very nice skin Pipa!
This is my personal skin for FZR

Quote from Omar Hurtpeim :This is my personal skin for FZR

Looks good, good job Just the redbull logo on the side looks stretched, I think if you reduced the width so it doesn't look stretched it would also mean the logo fits on the door fully (instead of the bulls foot on the wide body)
Quote from Greboth :Looks good, good job Just the redbull logo on the side looks stretched, I think if you reduced the width so it doesn't look stretched it would also mean the logo fits on the door fully (instead of the bulls foot on the wide body)

ok, thanks, i will repair the skin
am i improving? it is a decent try at a mopar skin, but not sure where to improve on now
Attached images
FZR_mopar.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :am i improving? it is a decent try at a mopar skin, but not sure where to improve on now

Looks better than your last one, but there are still white pixels round the logos, and black on blue doesn´t look that good I think.
ya i think it is a bit too dark looking, but mopar is black and blue

and the logos are hard to get right

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG