The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :FZR_Tsubashi

Well, i've come worse at skinning, looks like i find millions of errors in my skin sadly, so i haven't done much skinning lately.

thats nice good job but how did u make the paint like that?
You just add noise to it.
but its a special noise. regular noise makes it look like a kindergarten class attacked the car with glitter and glue.
Quote from LFSn00b :FZR_Tsubashi

Well, i've come worse at skinning, looks like i find millions of errors in my skin sadly, so i haven't done much skinning lately.

Hey, you forgot to credit a certain someone who made the non-LFS logos... *coughmecough*
I like it, it's vary clean yet effective.
LFS Presents...The all-new FZ50 S Edition
This improved, slightly lighter and much better handling FZ50 offers you the ultimate grand-touring experience. The S Edition is recognizeable on the black front spoiler and side skirts, the black "S" character on the back, the new LED-Backlights and the 3 cm lowered suspension. On the inside you can find ánd feel luxury leather from the best cows of England (LOL), and an extensive multimedia system (Satnav., DVD and MP3/WMA Player).
Prices will be published later. The FZ50 S Edition arrives in the end of 2007 at your local LFS dealership.

(c) S Edition Skin: Timz
(c) Base skin (public): teaz-R
(c) Black "S" character on the back: Porsche

Skin Size: 1024 x 1024
Photoshop-Program: Microsoft Photo Premium 10

Constructive C & C welcome. Have fun with it!

Timz
Attached images
FZ5_LFSFZ5S.jpg
LFS FZ50 S Edition.jpg
LFS FZ50 S Edition 2.jpg
LFS FZ50 S Edition 3.jpg
Quote from Timz :This improved, slightly lighter and much better handling FZ50 offers you the ultimate grand-touring experience. The S Edition is recognizeable on the black front spoiler and side skirts, the black "S" character on the back, the new LED-Backlights and the 3 cm lowered suspension. On the inside you can find ánd feel luxury leather from the best cows of England (LOL), and an extensive multimedia system (Satnav., DVD and MP3/WMA Player).
Prices will be published later. The FZ50 S Edition arrives in the end of 2007 at your local LFS dealership.

very nice
thx
lol not you!Its a diff Zach.:P
After the army green XRT, Bean0 has finished preparing a FZ50 for me. Watch out, kind of rebel scheme here...

Awesome work and no need to say it stands out of the crowd.
nice. Im thinking of making an rb4 version of the skin I made you
Quote from Riders Motion :After the army green XRT, Bean0 has finished preparing a FZ50 for me. Watch out, kind of rebel scheme here...

Awesome work and no need to say it stands out of the crowd.

WOW thats cery nice my fav color
FZ5_Nurse2T.jpg
My First skin dont laugh :P
Don't quote the IMAGES please
Yeah I've already used it twice for 2 private skins. Great work. Ever thought of making a similar kit for xrt or rb4?
nice teaz-r !
thats just brilliant!
2 more skins for the fabulous FZR
2048 & preview
still public and already upload
.. see you on track or here with other skins
Attached images
Preview FZR Aguri F1.jpg
FZR_Aguri_F1.jpg
Preview FZR Ferrari F1.jpg
FZR_Ferrari_F1.jpg
Quote from Enitsed :2 more skins for the fabulous FZR