The online racing simulator
theres an 'h' missing at the Goodwrench Service label

@kiste: very nice skin!
If you like this skin, download it. If you don't like, don't download. It's that simple.

PREVIEW
DOWNLOAD

PS: If you download, rename the skin to FZR_tuning or it won't work.
made a new skin for the FZR, that looks the same as my FZ5 skin, Hope you like them
Attached images
FZR orange.png
FZ5 orange.png
FZ5_orange.jpg
FZR_orange.jpg
Quote from Ðífrñcé :made a new skin for the FZR, that looks the same as my FZ5 skin, Hope you like them

Looks nice, the 'flowery' pattern on the top looks nice
Wild Thing
It looks like ....

Something really stupid: The FZ5 Wild Thing
Attached images
FZ5_Wild_Thing_Preview.jpg
FZ5_Wild_Thing.jpg
FZ5_Wild_Thing_Preview_Detail.jpg
That's pretty cool actually
My Ferrari
Hello:

Here is a Gumball Skin. (Made by bean0)
Attached images
FZ5_Porsche.jpg
[QUOTE=pipa;1167469]It's made by bean0, so credits go to him. It has been posted in here already anyways.

For some reason, it isnt shown as a public skin on mulitplayer. Any reason why
Quote from Fujioshi :For some reason, it isnt shown as a public skin on mulitplayer. Any reason why

I had it uploaded to LFSW when I used to use the skin, but have since ran out of slots and had to remove it to make room for others.

Feel free to resize to 1024x1024 and upload it yourself
**** me Im famous (on doors)
Quote from TexasLTU :**** me Im famous (on doors)

That is the sponsor used on the original.
I did make a LFSW friendly one, should be in this thread.

Edit: Clickety
Battery, did you drink Monster Energy or what! lol
Quote from G!NhO :Battery, did you drink Monster Energy or what! lol

actually...yes
Quote from batteryy :actually...yes

Oh, and I already thought you drank a can of RedBull Cola. That has cocain in it. Serously. When you drink some, it can make you fail a drugs test.
Ok so i created this porche skin in a attempt to do something with it but i faild so i feel like releasing it incase anyone wants to take up the challenge in finding something to fit it.
The 350z looking one thats private and will stay private something i created after my faild porche skin.
Attached images
Porche...jpg
DA-350z.jpg
FZ5_Wip-Po.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :So is it better than eh.....Battery?

not. monster even costs more, if i remember right it was 3.50 per 0,5l can and battery was 3e for 0,5l. i just like the logo more, its more suitable to a car. i mean battery is just: + Battery +
oh and heres the skin, FZR_eliteracingftw
you can change then name of the skin you know, elite racing doesnt exist anymore
Quote from EliteAti :you can change then name of the skin you know, elite racing doesnt exist anymore

meh, not chanchin it. its good the way it is
I also love the logo and the drink itself does it cost 3,5 euro ? o_O here it costs 1,19 euro
Quote from G!NhO :I also love the logo and the drink itself does it cost 3,5 euro ? o_O here it costs 1,19 euro

well, its not very well known in finland and you get it only in bigger cityes. i have to travel 60 km till i find nearest store that haves it

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG