The online racing simulator
I think it's some sort of fluorescent paint which makes it looks greenish in sunlight. I made it slightly greenish, and that's got to do.
Orange Racing Team FZ50 GTR
Here's an FZR in Orange colours - as you can see from the screens below it has some sister cars too.

Download (1024×1024):

The other car skins can be found in their respective topics.
Attached images
ORNGfzrSO1a.jpg
ORNGtmSO1a.jpg
ORNGtmSO1d.jpg
ORNGtmSO1f.jpg
New FZR skin from the Racetek garage
Attached images
fzr_boss4.jpg
FZR_Boss.jpg
Quote from STROBE :Here's an FZR in Orange colours - as you can see from the screens below it has some sister cars too.

Download (1024×1024):

The other car skins can be found in their respective topics.

Just to be sure, these arent teamskins but public skins right?
Quote from (SaM) :Just to be sure, these arent teamskins but public skins right?

Yeah, sure they're public - help yourself. Guess I should've clarified that really - I just called it "team orange racing" or something daft like that since there was four matching skins (3×GTR + FO8)
Savage Racing
Here is the Savage Racing skins I have made. I can post the skin files if anyone wants to use them.
Attached images
Savage Preview.jpg
I'd like to use them
Here are the skin files then
OK, here are the files
Attached images
FOX_SAVAGE.jpg
FZR_SAVAGE.jpg
Anyone can use these skins as long as they dont use them for their own clan/team as an official team skin

Chris
My first skin! (carbon fiber body). Check it out.
Hey guys this is my first attempt at creating a skin for LFS. Come to think of it i've never created a skin for anything before.

It's hard to tell but the body (other than the purple areas) is carbon fiber. Sadly, as simple as it is, it still took me a few hours to complete.

I had to downscale it becuase the original was 1920x1440, but other than that the image is unaltered. What do you think? Any and all feedback is appreciated!

http://www.phaze2ny.com/upload/lfsp2s.jpg
feedback? nah...i wanna have it!!!!!!!!
nice man
Nice except you took the hood purple a little to far, it lines up with the hood pins. Other than that I like it.
Thanks guys :P

It was kinda hard for me to see where the bumper meets the hood for some reason, so I kinda just drew it out with the line tool.

Something i'm concerned about is my skin JPG file looks FAR from professional or organized. It pretty much has brush tool marks all over it, then the CF layer covering it underneath that, so you can't even see the image of the car anymore.

I noticed some of yours are very clean and you can still see the lines of the car as well as the shadowing. Just wondernig how you guys did that.

I'll post it up so you can see how atrocious it is :P Just gonna change a few things real quick. I hadn't posted it becuase I didn't think anyone would like it, plus I thought it was personalized with the phaze2 :P

Thanks again for the help and feedback.
Heres acoupl skins
Im not the best skinner in the world.But i dont mind makin them,mayb get better 1day...LMFAO

P.S. I DIDNT MAKE THE ICED COFFEE SKIN,[DUR]sik253 MADE IT.He's a good friend....This skin is fully SIK

Attached images
FZR_toolooney.jpg
FZR_med-head.jpg
FZR_fatredshit.jpg
FZR_bigbird.jpg
FZR_rain-forrest.jpg
FZR_drift society.jpg
FZR_Iced_Coffee_01.jpg
FZR_Nations Cup.jpg
goldfingiz, im still waiting for that skin!!!
There are some awesome skins here, both from the usual suspects and from guys whose work I haven't seen before. My problem now is - whatever shall I wear ?

Lord Heeley, just a wee note on that lovely PAL skin of yours from a couple of pages back (bottom of page 2) - it seems you have Panasonic and LG on the same livery. I was wondering if it's an oversight or even if LG and Panasonic had merged

While I'm here collecting skins, I vote that some benevolet admin stickify this thread ... please
Yes, I too would appreciate some stickification please
my first skin in AGES in honour of the best team in the nfl (well maybe not this season )
Attached images
FZR_greenbay.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2005-11-23 01-02-48-39.jpg
I remember someone made a interior for FZ50/FZR which had "Alpine" text in the dash. Does anyone have this? I just can't seem to find it. I've searched trough this forum, RSCnet.org LFS files section and even Master Skinnerz forum.

ps. Why this thread is not a sticky?
Stickification of thread reinstated, sorry my tube of evo-stick got bunged up trying to fix the hard drive on my old pc.
Smurfen Production Presents:
The FZR enkei:

Enjoy!
Attached images
enkei11.jpg
FZR_enkei11.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG