The online racing simulator
I'am sorry but its private, but check out on masterskinnerz or lfs-torque.net et you'll can get some nice body kits (or advices to make your own).
This It's a quickie, and my first skin for LFS....this is my own personal skin I made for myself, but others might like it.

skin file

That's a pretty one man especially for your first.. I like the race dirt you've put on behind the wheels.. lovely
Quote from Boosted92GT :this is my own personal skin I made for myself, but others might like it.

why u post in-game useble skin if it is ur personal that makes me think i can use it if i like it

AND HERE COMES MY OWN SKIN: it is for public use and can be edited for good of skin and country

Skin is uploadet
Attached images
FZRcro.JPG
FZR_hrvatskabcm.jpg
Quote from blackcarmafia :why u post in-game useble skin if it is ur personal that makes me think i can use it if i like it

AND HERE COMES MY OWN SKIN: it is for public use and can be edited for good of skin and country

Skin is uploadet

Zgleda ko da ga je krava žvakala..........moreš ti to i bolje.

(You can do better!)
Quote from the e rocker :theirishnoob are you using photoshop? if you are, you might find the master skinnerz skin kits help http://www.lfs-gear.com/kitz.html

tbh , master skinners kits are useless , i use them and get flamed by noobs cause im not using them right when in actual fact the skins i do myself without the packs are actually better then using master skinners or anyone elses templates
Quote from theirishnoob :tbh , master skinners kits are useless , i use them and get flamed by noobs cause im not using them right when in actual fact the skins i do myself without the packs are actually better then using master skinners or anyone elses templates

When you mean noob, you mean talented skinners right? C'mon templates are the best way to skin, learn to use them properly and your skin will be much less crappier than they are at the moment
Quote from Riders Motion :When you mean noob, you mean talented skinners right? C'mon templates are the best way to skin, learn to use them properly and your skin will be much less crappier than they are at the moment

learn to use them ? i know how to skin its just that i don't see the point in releasing one of my good skins so some little ****** can copy/steal it , so i give out things the can steal/copy and now im getting flamed for it ??
Quote from theirishnoob :learn to use them ? i know how to skin its just that i don't see the point in releasing one of my good skins so some little ****** can copy/steal it , so i give out things the can steal/copy and now im getting flamed for it ??

Gotta agree with Riders Motion. And when you know how to use them, skinning becomes a whole lot easier. I found it hard in the beginning too, but now I know how to use them, it's getting easier and quality went way up.

AND I find it sad when you refer to people who do use templates with "noob". Since those templates are made and used by THE most talented skinners of Master Skinnerz your comment is an insult to them and everybody who uses them.

You then clearly don't belong here in the skins section.

my :twocents:

btw. the skins you do release ain't worth coping and/or stealing anyway.. srry
Very basic skins, as I have said before, I am horrible with Photoshop but I am trying to learn something new with it every day.
Attached images
FZR_ScatterC.jpg
FZR_ScatterG.jpg
FZR_ScatterO.jpg
Quote from Scatter :Very basic skins, as I have said before, I am horrible with Photoshop but I am trying to learn something new with it every day.

lol everyones gotta start somewhere

not a bad skin , very original , kinda like a hippie design
Not exactly sure where the conversation went, but who cares what you use. What matters is your contributing to the community. I myself have been a texture artist professionally for some time, and I've had my work in several titles actually... and you'd be surprised how many different programs artists use to create their artwork in. The final product is all that matters, how you got there is irrelevant.
Fzr Skin "all-inkl.com Fia Gt Car"
here's my new skin:

preview (some views in game and 2 pics of the "original" all-inkl.com Race Lamborghini)

and the file to use in game (1024x1024), just copy in your lfs/data/Skins Folder
Attached images
preview1.jpg
fzr_ak_allinkl.jpg
i like the Bacardi skin
Ford GT40
I know its not the perfect shape but there isn't much I can do it that respect

Please comment on it if you love/hate it

p.s my second skin
Attached images
GT40Preview.jpg
GT40Reference.jpg
FZR_GT40GULF.jpg
Here is a new public skin for FZ 50

well not completely new, it's a conversion from the Nissan 350Z GTR2-car
that I made for the team SRM NGT Skinpack a while ago

Preview

skin is here:
FZ 50 WP Racing #6
I've also started with a new skin. Some parts on the car are a bit empty but I hope you like it though
Attached images
BIHondaPreview.jpg
FZR_BI_Honda.jpg
Quote from Racervieh14 :I've also started with a new skin. Some parts on the car are a bit empty but I hope you like it though

that looks cool, nice job
One i did ages ago did try to remake the skin from my Gtturbo and think it went out well but now im working on it again so i might be uploadet someday
Attached images
FZ50 rear.jpg
Seems to come along pretty good Hang in there!
Quote from Sponge :Seems to come along pretty good Hang in there!

Yeah i will but i can see i have to remake the carbon bumpers trunk sideskirt and then i have to find a pro so i can get the sidedecal more rounded right now its edgy thats the thanks for not using Photoshop can be ill start all over from scratch again

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG