The online racing simulator
Hmm, your carbon pattern is wayyy too big, and, the green looks a little wierd.

Martin_Cobb, nice Fizzer skin!

Cheers,
Matt.
A Small remake still the carbonfibre is to big but i cvant find any small carbon template so here it goes ....
Attached images
Fz5.jpg
maybe someone have done anything like this already,
but I googled for a FZ50 logotype and then I made this one....

Preview

Skin
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: FZ50 & FZ50 GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!
#805 - dde
Hello, here is a Trans-Am Jaguar XKR skin for the FZR. I've made two versions, one is clean and the other has some kind of dirt around the wheels... Enjoy !
Attached images
FZR_Jaguar_XKR1.jpg
FZR_Jaguar_XKR2.jpg
XKR_preview.jpg
im sure theres another ferrari skin made for FZ5 in the finished section somewhere. but i made my own for the hell of it. very simple colour with badges my personal favourite is the silver bit at the back

if anyone can add to it, give it a better finish, or better colour. or vents or summit. please please do!. make sure u send it to me too :P thanks all
Attached images
FZ5_Ferrari.jpg
EDIT: preview of the car. VV
Attached images
ferrari FZ5.jpg
Quote from unknownrisks :im sure theres another ferrari skin made for FZ5 in the finished section somewhere. but i made my own for the hell of it. very simple colour with badges my personal favourite is the silver bit at the back

if anyone can add to it, give it a better finish, or better colour. or vents or summit. please please do!. make sure u send it to me too :P thanks all

2 quick attempts fee free to edit[
Attached images
FZ5_fer.jpg
FZ5_ferrar.jpg
great skin caoz!u goin to make an FZ5 pack soon?
First Public for FZR from me, inspired by the IMSA/GTO Audi 90 Quattro

Please just don't edit it without asking

Skin already on lfsworld

Feel free to comment
isn't FZR RWD not quattro? :P
quattro means 4 in italian.
I know, I just made so much skins for FXR and none for FZR
-
My personal skin (TeamViz.com) DELETED by TeamViz.com : mistake
any previews?
Look like Senna in one click !!! ;)
Here is a HiRes skin i finished last night... Hope you like it guys
Attached images
Marlborofzr.jpg
FZR_MARLBORO.jpg
Another one ...
This is one of my very first skin !!! only 1024x1024....

As the other skin, feel free to use
Attached images
Xanavifzr.jpg
FZR_XANAVI.jpg
And just for fun

The skin I made for my team (i'll post the same with no numbers or names for public use !!!)
Attached images
Tollfzr.jpg
Quote from Roudoudou :And just for fun

The skin I made for my team (i'll post the same with no numbers or names for public use !!!)

I'm not sure if the FZR could be a Holden but it does look good
I know the original car doesn't look like the FZ but we love this paint and we've got it for each car in the game
Attached images
TollFXR.jpg
Tollxfr.jpg
Hum ... nobody likes my skins ??

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG