The online racing simulator
this exact conversation has come up many times, i think its time to crack down and find out the truth, so nobody gets banned in the end
and another 8 posts with stupid discussion.

report the post and a mod will take care of it or STFU
Quote from G!NhO :

Click!

Posted: 18th February 2009, 00:42

I know it isn't allowed, but why do people make it this huge problem? At least I'm not driving with a total different car. I just found this, and I think it adds what the FZ lacked, a spoiler.

PS:

Screenshot of my new skin
Attached images
skinpreview.jpg
Quote from dutchshogun :Click!

Posted: 18th February 2009, 00:42

I know it isn't allowed, but why do people make it this huge problem? At least I'm not driving with a total different car. I just found this, and I think it adds what the FZ lacked, a spoiler.

PS:
[img]http://www.lfsforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=96610&stc=1&d=1259344621[/img
Screenshot of my new skin

Nice screenshot.
WOW TFK! Absolutely brutal skin man, well done once again!
deam nice
Quote from tfk :FZ5 GREDDY X-GEN STREET...[/URL]

Nice skin, lining up the tire texture musta be a pain in the bum....
Well done !! in the skin folder
Quote from niels1 :Nice skin, lining up the tire texture musta be a pain in the bum....
Well done !! in the skin folder

They are only very losely lined up and to be fair it would be an impossibly time consuming decision to line them up everywhere exactly.
Hey guys, I am sorry for going slightly off topic, but the one thing that has been bugging me is how to get different rims(Possibly other parts like exhaust pipes?) in the game, and where to get them. Is there like a special thread that has all the different rim designs or what? I am talking like that junker skin in the earlier pages, in the screeny it had junk rims. Although I want nicer rims, maybe a little wider than usuall, a set for the XRT and one for the FZR. Also I want to know how you get those aged looking barriers and posts in layouts.

thanks,
zay
There was a way to import rims in a very old version of LFS (patch v) but not anymore. most pics you see with rims are either photoshopped, rendered, or are made using patch v.
saw u today,and woundered where i could get the skin :P nice one
Dale Earnhardt skin :
I put to much black dirt :/
Attached images
DaleEarnhardt.jpg
DaleEarnhardt2.jpg
That doesnt mean that I cant do my own version. Maybe Schuppor's skin is better but still.
Quote from tfk :That doesnt mean that I cant do my own version

Totally agree with you here..
Quote :Maybe Schuppor's skin is better but still.

Judging by the previews, I'm digging your's more. I would have left those Nissan decals out or changed them to something else though, since you already put those nice FZR badges there. And, well, it's FZR after all..
Quote from tfk :That doesnt mean that I cant do my own version. Maybe Schuppor's skin is better but still.

No indeed you can do it aswell. Which is better totally depends on tast.
-
(K.Heijnen) DELETED by K.Heijnen
I really like it! Your style is very similar to C40Z which is a good thing, he's a damn fine skinner. Nice job!
Last publicskin for this year and i hope you like it.

FZ5_ Rockstar

Skinfile
Niiiiiice kiste! I was gonna do that myself, along time ago
Bad replica!! The R*Logo is extremely stretched.

Nice asslicking tho'

E: actually the stretching wasn't considered at all... every decal is morphed... shame really
Quote from JazzOn :Bad replica!! The R*Logo is extremely stretched.

Nice asslicking tho'

E: actually the stretching wasn't considered at all... every decal is morphed... shame really

Yes you are right. schUPpor said the same and i didnt know that before. Sorry

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG