The online racing simulator
cool skin
White/red porsche gt3 rs skin

Have been looking around for some good gt3 rs skins, found a few bad and good ones, but never a white/red one. So i had a go at making one myself.

skin has been uploaded to lfsworld

http://i498.photobucket.com/al ... ram/FZ5_GT3RSwhiteyr2.jpg

sorry for the big image in img tags, for me it just showed up as a link so i thought it was fine
erm.... i think you shouldnt use such big pics with img-tags.; )
Upload it on photobucket,imagehack or somthing and give a downloadlink...
I fail at skinning and i cant get the FZR PSD file Anyways, here's a very simple private skin im using. Posted because it looks good (to me)

One from me.

Preview:

Skins: 2048 <> 1024

great skin is great.
Not fan of the fake parts (usually), but yea, that skin is great! I ought to do a skin with LFS sponsors too.
Very nice!
Quote from Ndrew :One from me.

Preview:

Skins: 2048 <> 1024

I'm not a fan of the fake vents infront and behind the rear wheel, on the rear, or infront of the front wheel, but the rest of the skin looks absolutely fan-freaking-tastic! Great work!
Some will have a dejavu, but i'll just copymy post

Made a ventless one for those who can't stand it Since it's a public skin and so far i saw more negativity about it than positive, here's your chance to choose:

Ventless: 2048 *<> *1024

Also i need a meeting with myself, might do at least a GTR pack of it, rest is undecided yet.
Way better imo without the vents nice skin
Quote from Ndrew :

Ventless: 2048 *<> *1024

Also i need a meeting with myself, might do at least a GTR pack of it, rest is undecided yet.

Great stuff! and +1 for GTR pack

@hazaky, what you have done, you've done right it seems so this skins is not a fail
Umm, where to post this...
Anyway, the pack is ready.

^Click to get^
Hot! Nice job dude!
AWESOME !
Love it , great job

EDIT: Skin not uploaded
EDIT 2: Thanks for uploading
That skin looks so nice
Just a few shots of my fzr skin .. :wave2:
Attached images
fzr1.jpg
fzr2.jpg
fzr3.jpg
OMG, so amazing. One of the best skins I've seen lately and those renders are so freaking awesome.
Awesome Renders! But the skin has its fault. Logos on the rear are badly placed and overall they are stretched wich gives the whole car a toy-ish Look! :/.

Is that a fuel adapter on the rear? Are they oval-shaped nowadays ??
Quote from JazzOn :Awesome Renders! But the skin has its fault. Logos on the rear are badly placed and overall they are stretched wich gives the whole car a toy-ish Look! :/.

Is that a fuel adapter on the rear? Are they oval-shaped nowadays ??

Decals looks stretched only in skin file, In game they look like they need to look, if you don't know it's called anti-stretch compensation method then on skin file you put decals with 100x80 scale so in game they look 100x100

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG