The online racing simulator
Quote from lukasauno :Decals looks stretched only in skin file, In game they look like they need to look, if you don't know it's called anti-stretch compensation method then on skin file you put decals with 100x80 scale so in game they look 100x100

even with that they look stretched. looka at the enkei logos in front, for example- stretched out like a very soft bubble gum.

Also took a look at the skin ingame- every logo is stretched. And the fuel adapter is very oval.
Quote from lukasauno :Decals looks stretched only in skin file, In game they look like they need to look, if you don't know it's called anti-stretch compensation method then on skin file you put decals with 100x80 scale so in game they look 100x100

They look perfectly fine on the skinfile. What game do you made this for?

In LFS-game they are stretched!

PS: check the presentation pic ORC-logo with the one on the Skin. If you don't know, here is the Skin Viwer. This is how it looks in-game too. http://www.lfs.net/file_mirror.php?name=LFS_VIEWER_6A.exe
I made skin in 2560x2048 rez skin file in order for anti-stretch compensation and then resized them back to 2048x2048
Quote from lukasauno :I made skin in 2560x2048 rez skin file in order for anti-stretch compensation and then resized them back to 2048x2048

well check this out then. Are you a Design Dude?

Different parts on a skin need to be squeezed differently.
Quote from lukasauno :I made skin in 2560x2048 rez skin file in order for anti-stretch compensation and then resized them back to 2048x2048

That actually DOESN't work very good. To compenste for stretching, you have to adjust every part of the skin separately.
I thought the skin was very good regardless.
Fz5 180sx

private skin, im satisfied, dont use please

off this image

EDIT: skin image is too big
Attached images
FZ5_logitek fz5.jpg
You're getting better.
thanks
Quote from flymike91 :I thought the skin was very good regardless.

can't agree more! awesome work dude, top notch.
my fz5 180sx

Hello racers,

This is my simply priv skin for FZR
Please rate and comments

Quote from Bardok :my fz5 180sx

Nice Job could you do a version with no number on it.
Hey, I made a new skin after a request from Ministry of Speed racing team. This is a team skin, so there won't be any download link.

High-res

In-game screenshots:
Preview #1
Preview #2
Preview #3
simple fz skin

shots by iks
Abarth Tuning
Here is my new skin

Is it good ?
Attached images
FZR_abarth_dmARTin.jpg
Quote from Bardok :simple fz skin

shots by iks

Haven't you heard the private skins topic? If you want to post here you must post a link to download :detective
Quote from War :Haven't you heard the private skins topic? If you want to post here you must post a link to download :detective

Mind you, read the rules before enforcing them.
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: FZ50 & FZ50 GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

plz do not show us more than one such a big picture -.-
It is horrible to load the site....
I made this replica skin for Porsche GT3R hybrid. The skin is public!

Real reference:
Click here #1
Click here #2
Click here #3

Press for high-res:

Raw screen shots:
Preview 1
Preview 2
Preview 3

Download (Include 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 resolution skins.)

Already uploaded to lfsworld.net

BTW, I don't know if anyone has ever made this, I check from google, but didn't find anything.
I somehow felt that someone else already might be doing this one...

So, good (and quick) job!

Mine's almost done so there will be another version of Porsche's hybrid racer for LFS.
Oh, I also felt someone already did or is doing this skin. Anyway, it doesn't matter, now there will be 2.

Yeah, mine took 3h, so I started it today and finished it in the evening.

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG