The online racing simulator
You can always attach those large pictures to your post and they will have thumbnails created. That is recommended really. Then supply the download link.
Quote from Tweaker :You can always attach those large pictures to your post and they will have thumbnails created. That is recommended really. Then supply the download link.

That is true - at which point my images are hosted here and not on my own space. This is not a dig at anyone here but as folk are pointing this out, there are features built into vBulletin (and other forums) that anyone with a slow connection can enable. These features include hiding signature images, inline images, avatars etc. so there is no real reason for the folk with fast connections to limp along at 56K technology. vBulletin is a solid board and supports this kind of community easily - I've had no slow experiences with this site at all so the self imposed restrictions seem somewhat scewed if it's for "56K friendly" reasons only.
OOOOHHHH PRETTY. Ecellent skin man, and you used photo shop? I cant make a square in it let alone a skin
Thanks men

Yep, only with photoshop with vector shapes. The pattern too but converted it to bitmap in order to manipulate it easier (but finally it was long and hard)

I think there is 2 or 3 hundred layers in this skin illepall
Tom's Woodone Supra
A copy of the well known Tom's Woodone Supra for the FZR...

Skin is HERE
Attached images
FZR_Woodone_front1.jpg
Smurfen Skin Production Presents:
FZ50 LFSPD Skin:

Enjoy!
Attached images
FZ5_lfspd.jpg
lfsped.jpg
Ford Falcon BA Concept
I know this car doesnt even closely look like a BA Falcon, but I think the design looks OK on this car.

Chris
Attached images
FordBA Preview.jpg
FZR_FORDBA.jpg
Quote from allelyt :I know this car doesnt even closely look like a BA Falcon, but I think the design looks OK on this car.

Chris

That's a sweet skin, very nice!!!
First FZR using the Gimp
My first FZR using the gimp - team mate to the FOX I posted. Comments welcome.
Attached images
FZRred.JPG
FZR_new001.jpg
Quote from ZED28 :That's a sweet skin, very nice!!!

Thanks ZED, but it's nowhere near that Castrol Supra of yours, that's awesome!!!
Savage Racing
Heres a render of my Savage Racing car
Attached images
Savage.jpg
My first (serious) skinning attempt. I spent quite some time to get the 'finish flag' pattern right on the 3 surfaces (top, left & right). It's of course a fictional skin, hence there's only little advertising over the car. I don't like it when there are tons of sponsors all over the car :P
Attached images
FZR_SATCP_3D_F_1024.jpg
FZR_SATCP_3D_R_1024.jpg
Quote from SatCP :I don't like it when there are tons of sponsors all over the car :P

Same here. Nice skin, SatCP!
Inspired by the psycho driving in the Gumball, a Lonman Porsche skin for FZ50...

'Its not a race, its a rally'
Attached images
FZ5Porsche2.jpg
FZ5Porsche2a.jpg
FZ5_Porsche2.jpg
Can sum1 make a porsche 911 gt2-gt3 skin. Have the headlights the same as the real car and what not.
Hiiii...All
This is not end......First free Gimp test....
Attached images
gimpteszt12.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Inspired by the psycho driving in the Gumball, a Lonman Porsche skin for FZ50...

'Its not a race, its a rally'

I like this one.
HI, ive been playing cops and robbers on live for speed for a bit and made this. Its a UK Police Car skin for FZ5, hope you like it
Attached images
FZ5_Police_scooby.jpg
Police Car.jpg
Quote from ZED28 :That is true - at which point my images are hosted here and not on my own space. This is not a dig at anyone here but as folk are pointing this out, there are features built into vBulletin (and other forums) that anyone with a slow connection can enable. These features include hiding signature images, inline images, avatars etc. so there is no real reason for the folk with fast connections to limp along at 56K technology. vBulletin is a solid board and supports this kind of community easily - I've had no slow experiences with this site at all so the self imposed restrictions seem somewhat scewed if it's for "56K friendly" reasons only.

Well, in one city where I reside I've 4mb broadband... when I am in my home town at my father's place I've 56k instead.

And guess what?
Your pics really slow down my browsing in the pages.
Surprise, surprise.

And all considered I'm spending by the minute to browse it and there are RULES about being "56k friendly" and the guy that setup this thread already asked you to...
well, heck, FOLLOW the RULES and change your pics putting ithen as attachments.

You don't care about 56k users? Well, guess, I don't care if you've 10mb broadband... that does not give you any special permission to not follow the rules.

Thank you.
Quote from Blerpa :Well, in one city where I reside I've 4mb broadband... when I am in my home town at my father's place I've 56k instead.

And which do you prefer to use? I understand the rules and will follow them but all I've stated is there are features that can be enabled to help 56K users when browsing. I've also seen much larger images posted on here so I'm pretty sure it's not just my images bringing this forum crashing to its knees. As stated, I'll follow the rules but get used to the fact that folk have opinions - which is all I was voicing.

There, we're done. Fixed the images.

And thank You!
FZR skin based off of the LeMans winning 787b.
Attached images
787b_4.jpg
FZR_787b.jpg
FZR skin based off the ALMS Aston Martin DB9R
Attached images
FZR_DB9R.jpg
DB9R.jpg
Lager Lager Lager etc etc
Carlsberg and Stella Artois themed skins for the FZR.

Beer cars.jpg is your preview,[dialup users beware this isn't a small picture] and the two beneath are the skins, both of which are public. Feel free to change the numbers on the cars, but please don't edit them any further.

Some of the smaller decals didn't really survive the transistion to the 400kb 1024 versions so I'll post the 2048's if anyone really wants them.

[edit] What I forgot to say is that I haven't uploaded these and won't be doing so, stick em on LFS world yourself if you'd like to use them [/edit]

Oh and thanks Vendatta
AMAZING! Great job smax
Quote from Smax :Carlsberg and Stella Artois themed skins for the FZR.

Beer cars.jpg is your preview,[dialup users beware this isn't a small picture] and the two beneath are the skins, both of which are public. Feel free to change the numbers on the cars, but please don't edit them any further.

Some of the smaller decals didn't really survive the transistion to the 400kb 1024 versions so I'll post the 2048's if anyone really wants them.

[edit] What I forgot to say is that I haven't uploaded these and won't be doing so, stick em on LFS world yourself if you'd like to use them [/edit]

Oh and thanks Vendatta

Dude, awsome work man!!!

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG