The online racing simulator
Porsche 911 GT3 RSR for the FZR
Martini Racing my friends:

Special thanks to "Daloonie" for allowing me to use your door handle and rear wheel vents on this project (that and creating an already nice RSR skin to inspire me to do an RSR in the first place). Couldn't have done it without you. Also thanks to "Bunta" from Master Skinnerz for creating the FZR pro-kit.

I'll be making this skin public very soon. I just need someone to direct me to a place better than Photobucket to host the image file. FIXT:
Attached images
LFS 2009-07-17 21-33-22-89.jpg
LFS 2009-07-17 21-34-18-17.jpg
LFS 2009-07-17 21-42-58-73.jpg
Quote from _celldweller :I'll be making this skin public very soon. I just need someone to direct me to a place better than Photobucket to host the image file.

Just attach it to your post

RMR Red Bull Hyundai Genesis FZ50 as requested by pinoykid13...
Attached images
FZ5Redbull.jpg
FZ5_Redbull.jpg
FZ5_Redbull1024.jpg
Nice, is it uploaded?
I had a free spot ^^. Uploaded.

kthxbai
Huh? what do you mean? Did you get it? How?

Edit... I didn't see you there Bean0. I thought that (the comment about getting the skin. Yours, not mine) was about me! Hmmm... does that make me arrogant? More like silly and confused I think. Lol... sorry.
Previous Red Bull livery converted to FZR, as requested by a few...

Attached images
FZRRedbull.jpg
FZR_Redbull.jpg
FZR_Redbull1024.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Previous Red Bull livery converted to FZR, as requested by a few...

In da skin folder
Don't suppose someone here could tell me how to attach images so that my Martini Racing skin can go public.
Quote from _celldweller :Don't suppose someone here could tell me how to attach images so that my Martini Racing skin can go public.

go to lfs world, and upload it to the skins database, or if you mean on the forum, just go advanced in the reply thing, and scroll down and manage attachments, and find it on your computer, and then just click add or something like that...it should be all set

eager to see your skin
Well, yeah I do have it in my skins on LFS World so others can see it when I race online with it. Thanks for letting me know how to get them attached here though! Here they are. If you look at the top of this page, I have screenshots.
Attached images
FZR_911GT3RSR.jpg
FZR_RSR_Martini.jpg
FZR_RSR_Martini_white.jpg
Quote from _celldweller :Well, yeah I do have it in my skins on LFS World so others can see it when I race online with it. Thanks for letting me know how to get them attached here though! Here they are. If you look at the top of this page, I have screenshots.

i remember thinking 'ooo nice skin'
Private skin requested by Jappe:

Quote from Bean0 :Just attach it to your post

RMR Red Bull Hyundai Genesis FZ50 as requested by pinoykid13...

Quote from Bean0 :Previous Red Bull livery converted to FZR, as requested by a few...

Awesome skin replica-ing Bean0!!! Too bad the livery doesn't look nearly as nice on that ugly FZ50... Just my opinion tho~
Here a skinrequest from german lfsforums.

Skinfile
That looks really cool although, a few logo's on the front bumper look a bit stretched.
thak you man. and ya youre right. -.- some decals are strcht
Quote from kiste :Here a skinrequest from german lfsforums.

Skin goes in the folder again.
two "old skins" from me. Don know if i post it here months ago.

Skinfile

Skinfile
I think everyone can clearly see that these are old skins. You´ve become a much better skinner since you made them. You should make more XRR skins. It´s the better car you know.
I know that xrr is the better one.
this is my attempt at a gulf livery skin for the FZ5 please rate it and give me advice as i am a beginner
Attached images
FZ5_gulf livery.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG