The online racing simulator
Nice indeed, but wrong thread
fixed
Did this over the weekend - Found it quite taxing hope you like it

the bottom one is the original if you cant tell LOL
There's a few things you could pick at, wrong shade of orange, windscreen visor colour, etc. but i wouldn't of noticed if you hadn't put both pics up so nice skin.
Quote from Venom(UK) :Did this over the weekend - Found it quite taxing hope you like it

[pic]

the bottom one is the original if you cant tell LOL

That's pretty nice.. but as Rish said:
Quote from Rish :There's a few things you could pick at, wrong shade of orange, windscreen visor colour, etc. but i wouldn't of noticed if you hadn't put both pics up so nice skin.

Quote from teaz-R :Something I've been achind to do for quite a while. I think someone else has made this before but who cares..

[pic]
http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... 6/teazR/FZR_GT1lemans.jpg

Can't say I've seen it around before, but that could just be me Anyway, It's very nice skin! Must have taken hours/days/weeks! (all hand drawn?)

Love it
Quote from teaz-R :Something I've been achind to do for quite a while. I think someone else has made this before but who cares..

Outstanding.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Nice but do i need to pay for it

(BTW that wass a sarcastic joke)

Not a funny one.. a very bad one actually.. :thumbsdow
Quote from Sponge :Not a funny one.. a very bad one actually.. :thumbsdow

+1

yeah, i actually didnt found it funny either
and that very rare couse i have to laugh about almost everything
Okay sorry

BTW its realy nice just wondering how many hours it took yor caus the those bleu things seem like alot fo work

There so tiny and fiddly like looking at it now makes me sweat
about 4,5 hours
Quote from teaz-R :about 4,5 hours

Must respect yor patience then i could do that but not 4 hours straight

Ore do u also have brakes of intire days?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Ore do u also have brakes of intire days?

whaha, i dont think he's skinning for 2 hours then takes a brake of a day and than skin the other 2,5 hours..
awesome!! i want to drive the FZR now!!
I decided to try my hand at making my own skin. This is my very first attempt - pulled together during boring college lectures over the past week. It's a tribute to the 32 Virginia Tech shooting victims. Let me know what you think guys!
Attached images
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Nice skin, but i think it would look better with a black hood instead of that standard carbon thing. And the logos on the sides look a bit random.
That's because they are completely random, lol. Try as I might, I still can't figure out a configuration that doesn't look retarded.
New skin from me, inspired by the upcoming 2008 Hurricane Festival:headbang:

Already uploaded to LFSworld
You can get it in 1024 and in 2048 (I have 4096 here, but it's to big to upload), just remove the number from the skin name
Plz give me feedback
Attached images
FzrHurri.jpg
FZR_AccHurricane1024.jpg
FZR_AccHurricane2048.jpg
ACCAkut,
NICE skin,
Thanks for sharing

Quote from ACCAkut :New skin from me, inspired by the upcoming 2008 Hurricane Festival:headbang:

Already uploaded to LFSworld
You can get it in 1024 and in 2048 (I have 4096 here, but it's to big to upload), just remove the number from the skin name
Plz give me feedback

Ferrari FZR skin
Hey all here is the skin my friend made based of the Ferrari Le Mans car and its for the FZR. I would post pics but i don't know how and i spent 1 hour trying to figure it out so if anyone wants to post some pics for me or tell me how to get the pics please tell me. The skin is uploaded to LFS World already and you may use it. oh and sometime in the next couple months my friend may be making a Le Mans Corvete skin for the XRR! Please tell what you think of this skin thx.
Attached images
FZR_Ferrari-F550.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG