The online racing simulator
here is my old driftin skin
i am not riding it any more but still i will give it to nly one person on request

any opinions are welcome
hope you like it
Attached images
skin1.JPG
skin2.JPG
HELLO DRIVER
LOOK MY SKINS ANS COMMENT PLEASE:fence:!
Attached images
FZR_polizei.jpg
Maybe you should put a bit more effort in your skins... and post in the WIP section fist..(as said to you in other threads aswell)
I dont think you'll get through to him.
Quote from RIDGERACER :HELLO DRIVER
LOOK MY SKINS ANS COMMENT PLEASE:fence:!

Your skin's are offically crap and no one likes them. Happy?
Quote from Dalek0220 :Your skin's are offically crap and no one likes them. Happy?

Your skins are'nt better, so stop flaming him. Better get some better results with your own work, then you can judge
They are not crap. just made with liitle effort and enthusiasm.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Your skin's are offically crap and no one likes them. Happy?

i only laugh at the crap quality of your slate skins, they are the useless ones!
All bow down to teaz-R and his glorious skins!
XD
Here is a super-clean, fairly simple skin. I made some slight modifications in the spirit of a facelift or special edition of the FZ.

It might not handle any differently, but I feel a little classier driving this model around!

The colour can be changed; It also looks great in Ferrari red or pearl white.
Attached images
fz50challenge-preview.jpg
FZ5_challenge.jpg
FZR Scavier

Edited screenshot:

Download skin!

You can't really see it on this one from the preview shots, but I asued a light alu/metallic base for it, I think it looks alright in game but it's not very noticable.
great skin
There is my latest personnal skin for the FZ5, I hope that look nice!!

Click it for big!

Thanks to Kelu K'z for the bodykit help
Nice Skin

and edit
Quote from waider :There is my latest personnal skin for the FZ5, I hope that look nice!!

Nice Type X 180sx Taillight area
Quote from cdub :Here is a super-clean, fairly simple skin. I made some slight modifications in the spirit of a facelift or special edition of the FZ.

It might not handle any differently, but I feel a little classier driving this model around!

The colour can be changed; It also looks great in Ferrari red or pearl white.

mind if I edit to my likings
my first fz ive skinned so feel free to flame me

its a simple design and it works , using only lfs sponsors and this is the skin i use

feel free to use it and edit if you lie because whats the point in uploading a skin when you know everyones just gonna steal it on you anyways :P
Quote from theirishnoob :my first fz ive skinned so feel free to flame me

its a simple design and it works , using only lfs sponsors and this is the skin i use

feel free to use it and edit if you lie because whats the point in uploading a skin when you know everyones just gonna steal it on you anyways :P

Do you even look at your skins before posting them? I can tell you right now, some of those decals will be cut off on the rear Q/P. Also, those yellow bits most likely won't show up on the front like you have on your skin. You need MUCH more practice.

Cheers,
Matt.
Quote from theirishnoob :whats the point in uploading a skin when you know everyones just gonna steal it on you anyways :P

I doubt anyone will bother on that case
Quote from KanseiDneova :Do you even look at your skins before posting them? I can tell you right now, some of those decals will be cut off on the rear Q/P. Also, those yellow bits most likely won't show up on the front like you have on your skin. You need MUCH more practice.

Cheers,
Matt.

I gotta agree with that..

Quote from teaz-R :I doubt anyone will bother on that case

+1 hehe
Quote from waider :There is my latest personnal skin for the FZ5, I hope that look nice!!

Click it for big!

FZ5_SARU

Thanks to Kelu K'z for the bodykit help

That bodykit u talk about, where can i find that or is it private.

It´s look damn nice man

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG