The online racing simulator
it's t0fu's

EDIT: 2 slow
Quote from beefyman666 :Do-Luck Nissan 350z for FZR.

Not uploaded to LFSWorld.

1024, 2048 and preview attached. (remove (1024) from filename before uploading).

Enjoy.

Lovin it. Should be 'with skinning comes power'
The car was inspired by the Simpsons episode and this image, which probably happens to be the same one or simular.

Located with a very simple google image search

Apart from the picture and colours the two are very different.

Please think about things like the popularity of the simpsons before posting negative comments.

I wasn't in the community back in 2005 either or 2006.
Quote from Venom(UK) :Please think about things like the popularity of the simpsons before posting negative comments.

I wasn't in the community back in 2005 either or 2006.

It wasn`t negative at all, I was just letting schwantz know he wasn`t imagining things. If I`d meant to say you`d ripped it, I`d have said exactly that. I just meant the whole look was close to Justin`s one, and since it was late last night, maybe it sounded harsher than it was.

Your one isn`t too bad at all. The only thing that looks out of place about it is around the side door area, where the graphic folds over the ridged area down the bottom, but other than that, it`s fine.
ah well..
almost looked the same, coud only remember i saw something like that before.
but BTW nice skin
its a render, you can't use them ingame
dude, i think he means for renders. i think
where can we download the 3d render couse it really looks awesome to put a skin up there
WOW ty caoz ive ben trying to make tanners 350z for ages and it never came out right gladly appreciate it
Ron Paul FZR skin
A Ron Paul Revolution based skin for fellow Ron Paul supporters
Attached images
FZR_preview.jpg
FZR_RONPAUL.jpg
public of course cheers, i have been looking for pictures like those! i'll get em saved so i can improve the skin.
thanks!
no worries, got loads like that one for JGTC hondas(2000-07) if you need them.
yeah, i'd love them
wow cool render

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG