The online racing simulator
Cool Shapes. Looks very nice. Having a new FZ Skin for me Videos. Thanks
Quote from Thunderhead :Meh.

Enjoy.

is nice.

Also, does anyone have a skinning kit for me, where for FZ i can get the black marks on the car e.g. exaust, rear wheels where it looks like black dust?
I had fun making this one. Hope its not too bad.

Thanks to Daloonie for the bodykit, and to Jazz for the stretching guide.
Attached images
FZR_RecaroGT.jpg
neovaAdvanprev.JPG
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Sorry. Should be better now.
Quote from jrd.racer : Hope its not too bad.

That's pretty awesome actually. The bodypaint is very nice and well done.

But as always, i have something to moan
The right-hand side is minimal missalligned.. maybe 2 or 3 Pixels
The recaro miansponsor looks a bit out of place. I'm not sure why.. Try it this way: Paint this one black, dublicate it and paint it white (for example). Then, move that one a few pixels to the left/right and up/down. This way is should go along better.
And, i'm not sure where you got the logos from, the brembo looks screwed up. I have a feeling you used deedlius logo-pack, because they are all pre-compensated (by eye) for the stretching, which is just totally useless for different cars. Better get the original from brandoftheworld.

Justmy2cents

PS: btw, you have 3 different tire sponsors. Try this recently posted, great skin colection and just choose some random stuff that looks good
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69181
Thanks alot man. I knew from the start that doing logos were gonna be my problem.
Im going to try what you said.

and yes i think the logos were from deedlius. Damn and i thought i had the stretching right this time.
Quote from jrd.racer : Damn and i thought i had the stretching right this time.

It is alright, they were just wrong in the first place. A few people, incl me, noted the faults in deedlius pack, but he sadly can't be bothered to change it. There should be no need to check every logo.. one could as well download themselfs.
The thread rating is bollocks!

There are a few packs around (last but not least on master skinnerz).
Well I changed the main sponsr and i think it looks a bit better. CBA to change out all the logos or do any more alignment.
10:41 am and I havn't slept yet.
Replica of the ProSpeed 997 GT3 RSR that races in the FIA GT3 Championship.

Attached images
FZR_ProSpeed61.jpg
09.jpg
I would have made the blue darker, but that still looks awesome
Cool Skin. To Folder The Blue is just a bit to bright.
I agree with FireMike about the blue. It is still good though.
Thanks for your comments. I was concerned about the blue but it looked ok in the viewer so I went with it. I have now changed it and it looks a lot better.
Nice replica, clean and crisp !.
I see you did change the blue, looks more real now.
It was almost purple.

Anyway in the skin folder !!!
Koni Skyline GTR

Wanted to put a few more logos but I was just too tired.

Attached images
koni skyline 1.JPG
koni skyline 2.JPG
koni skyline 3.JPG
FZR_KoniSkylineGTR.jpg
Nice skin again JRD, you releasing skins now one after the other. Skinfactory ??

Maybe because you were tired but some misplaced Motul logo`s.
The 2 on the front bend a bit with the shape of the bonnet.
The same with the on on the side on the carbon. They bend with the shape off the side bars.
Make them a tiny weeny bit smaller and it should fit or reposition them with use of the wireframe.
Then you can see were the free space is without touching the bends or shapes of the car.
That looks so much better then.
But like I said you were propably to tired to see/fix.

I do like it, less is more so good skin !!
Here's some cartoon themed skins,maybe someone will like them:

(also available on both FXO cars - check that section)

Both skins uploaded in LFSW.
Attached images
FZR_Rs-Powerpuff.jpg
FZ5_Rs-JohnnyBravo.jpg
Quote from Schuppor :Here's some replica of a BMW Z4 from Super GT series - hope you enjoy it!

Skinfiles

Fz5?, i love Hatsune miku <3, if you can , sen me via pm or here
My first "start from scratch" skin, and my personal FZR skin. How do you like it?

EDIT: The text on the side is Pasketi, not Fasketi
Attached images
FZR_Pasketi.png
and my latest fz skin

It is driven by a ghost?

Looks pretty good. But you should've continued to side decorations all the way up and not cut it off where it splits between side and top.

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG