The online racing simulator
nice on bean0
*mblixt
yea, thats the one
Quote from Bean0 :Something a little different this time...

nice skin! I enjoy listening to them alot
-
(Fujioshi) DELETED by Fujioshi
Did you atleast asked him if you could edit it?
You should have asked Beefy for permission. Also you should have credit Beefy in the skin. Last but least rescale your image, or use thumbnails.
-
Here is a skin that people almost never do. A simple Striped fz5 with a body kit provided by MasterSkin.

Screen shot:
Skin:
That kit is made by Teazr. Its public but give him the credit. And try using thumbnails instead of these highe pics.
Not really a skin to be honest. You used the kit from Teazr put on top some Stripes and thats it.
Put in some more effort, be creative.
Quote from niels1 :That kit is made by Teazr. Its public but give him the credit. And try using thumbnails instead of these highe pics.
Not really a skin to be honest. You used the kit from Teazr put on top some Stripes and thats it.
Put in some more effort, be creative.

Yah, but where have you seen a skin with Stripes without nos stickers, logos. ect. For me, that is just crap. creativity is something that Bean0 had posted.. not to be judgmental or such
Well since you like it that way here is 1.
Credits to Teazr and Daloonie for their public Kits.
Edit is allowed but leave the credits in.
When uploading remove -1024 from skinfile.

Attached images
FZ5_Stripe.jpg
FZ5_Stripe-1024.jpg
FZ5 Stripe view.jpg
Quote from niels1 :Well since you like it that way here is 1.
Credits to Teazr and Daloonie for their public Kits.
Edit is allowed but leave the credits in.
When uploading remove -1024 from skinfile.

Exactly what i was looking for Very Simple and Clean just the way it should always be
Quote from Fujioshi :Exactly what i was looking for Very Simple and Clean just the way it should always be

Not simple and clean can also be good I think . CLICKERTHECLICK
My work in progress, some preview :
Attached images
BENTLEY2.jpg
BENTLEY3.jpg
BENTLEY.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Not simple and clean can also be good I think . CLICKERTHECLICK

Well ...Its perfect for my taste. An example of that skin you showed is what i dislike
Quote from Fujioshi :Well ...Its perfect for my taste. An example of that skin you showed is what i dislike

Shame on you
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
Attached images
FZR_GloryJ0901priv.jpg
FZR_GloryJ0901.jpg
-
nice skin mate.
yeah, but somehow the roof doesnt really fit into rest of the body. but doesnt really affect so much, awsome skin
Team Polizei Livery for FZ50...
Attached images
FZ5polizei.jpg
FZ5_polizei.jpg
FZ5_polizei1024.jpg
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z JGTC 2004

It's finally done, I'm not 100% satisfied with it, it could have been a tad bit better, but since I don't have time to fiddle around with it anymore and I know some people are waiting for it, here it is. I'll upload to LFSW shortly.
Attached images
FZR_MOTUL-PITWORK-Z.jpg
Quote from jgtc :Nissan Motul Pitwork Z JGTC 2004

It's finally done, I'm not 100% satisfied with it, it could have been a tad bit better, but since I don't have time to fiddle around with it anymore and I know some people are waiting for it, here it is. I'll upload to LFSW shortly.

would be nice skin if you`d fix the errors.

Quote from Fujioshi :Exactly what i was looking for Very Simple and Clean just the way it should always be

now you can remove your big images ^^
It's done so it's done. There are no major errors as far as I can see, or at least no errors that are "skin-breaking"... if you can see some, then tell me.
Quote from jgtc :Nissan Motul Pitwork Z JGTC 2004 ...

A nice skin that is, thanks a lot jgtc
im talking about this
Attached images
nisscrsht.jpg
Quote from JazzOn :im talking about this

Unfortunately impossible to fix, this happens because these sides of the car are separated on the skin file and Illustrator applies the gradient to all of these parts as a whole, thereby making a large gap/repetition between certain parts of the car where the gradient is supposed to connect.
Quote from jgtc :Unfortunately impossible to fix, this happens because these sides of the car are separated on the skin file and Illustrator applies the gradient to all of these parts as a whole, thereby making a large gap/repetition between certain parts of the car where the gradient is supposed to connect.

well... not impossible, just not that easy

You have Illustrator so you have PS too ? Its definitely possible.. just takes some time.

FZ Skins (All)
(2563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG