Quote from Huru-aito :Public (as long as you can read and understand )

amazing skin nice m8 respect
tokyo drift skins
can some one make me some tokyo drift skins ?
i need the skins for the FZ5 btw
Attached images
tokyo drift mazda.jpg
tokyodrift_fairlady2.jpg
tokyodrift_fairlady.jpg
try posting that again, just in the request section of the forum
Quote from Sammlund :can some one make me some tokyo drift skins ?
i need the skins for the FZ5 btw

HA hahaha your sir are ****ing dumb!, your a demo, thanks for saying your a cracker.
Demo + the need for FZ5 skin.. hm.. odd..

I got a request to do skins for two brothers competing in LOTA GTC. This is the end result.
He credited inside the skin file...
Yup...

Top left...
Quote from Falcon140 :Yup...

Top left...

Wow, I acutally never look at this part of a skin, but yeh it's there. Just wondering why he haven't put it on the same place than the db logo though...
Since beefy stuck the red/black version of the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 up a couple of pages back, I thought I`d quickly do the earlier non-numbered plain carbon test version for the FZR. There`s also a version for the FZ5.

Both already uploaded to LFSW.
Attached images
2008GTRGT500Test.jpg
2008GTRGT500Test1.jpg
2008GTRGT500Test2.jpg
2008GTRGT500Test3.jpg
FZR_GTRGT500Test.jpg
FZ5_GTRGT500Test.jpg
hey sooo u wanna release those hood vents as a .psd? :yummy:
Quote from unseen :blablabla...

I was told you were the master of skinning details, and the person that told me that wasn't any wrong! Even though these skins are simple, they have so much little details it's almost unbelievable! Great job Unseen, I'll use these for sure!
first proper attempt at skinning so...
this is my first ever proper skin. it is a stock looking porsche. tell me wot u think of it. all replies welcome. (BTW soz, no screenies.)
Attached images
FZ5_stockporsche.jpg
Looks to me that you stole the rear vents from flymikes skin. The rest ain't too shabby either.
Quote from teaz-R :Looks to me that you stole the rear vents from flymikes skin. The rest ain't too shabby either.

I agree wioth you
yep, or he asked premission. or he used the premission what oscarhardwick got but let us think, if premission goes to oscar how the hell others have it too?
Hello everybody!
Here's my skin inspired by the F2008 bolide of Ferrari.

Hope you enjoy it
Attached images
FZR_F2008.jpg
here it is! my second FZ5 skin
this skin is just a line vinyl kit, the body kit is that of Cosmic Designs, thanks to them. Here it is, DO NOT EDIT! it is public though. Soz no screenies.
Attached images
FZ5_Bird.jpg
C4R the problem is not that i didnt give you permission (i don't care in this case), it just looks terrible
New Skin from me, this time "handmade"

Fictional Faber Castell Artist's Choice FZR - Feel free to use it, it's public.

Made with some crayons, paper, a scanner and Gimp afterwards

Already on LFSWorld, remove number from filename
Attached images
ArtistsChoice.png
FZR_AccArtChoice1024.jpg
FZR_AccArtChoice2048.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG