The online racing simulator
It is getting better. Youre logo`s have indeed a white bit around it. Also they are stretched. How to avoid ? Well rescale the image from 2048x2048 to 2560x2048. Put your decals onit etcetra and when finished rescale back to 2048x2048. To get away from the darkness use a pinestripe of white or any other light colour. Or put some light stripes around the decals or change the colour completly.
i know the re-scaling trick...i just forgot to do it in the begginning

i would change the color but i diddnt layer in a way that would allow it
My first skin, it took a hole afternoon because i´m not very good with the Paint.net and Blender, in fact it was olso my first time with those programs, what do you tink?. Its my ficticial team "GAMEZ RACING" based on the FZR.

All the sponsors are real:
Revista H, Motorola, Bridgestone, Mobil 1, Brembo & BBS
Attached images
FZR Gamez Racing 01.png
FZR Gamez Racing 02.png
FZR Gamez Racing 03.png
FZR Gamez Racing 04.png
And this is my skin of my ficticial team "GAMEZ RACING" based on the FZ50.

Attached images
FZ50 Gamez Racing 01.png
FZ50 Gamez Racing 02.png
FZ50 Gamez Racing 03.png
FZ50 Gamez Racing 04.png
Btw how can you use the Fz5? and the skin should be more High res
Quote from logitekg25 :i know the re-scaling trick...i just forgot to do it in the begginning

i would change the color but i diddnt layer in a way that would allow it

Use levels adjustment for lightness, or even "hue saturation brightness" adjustment if you don't want it blue anymore.
Quote from HaBBarN :Btw how can you use the Fz5? and the skin should be more High res

I use the FZ5 because its a very dificult and tricky car to drive, in every corner (fast or slow) the back stuggles to keep in line. Its harder to drive but very, very funny.

About the skin, yes i know but it was my firts time with the blender program, and i´ll try to learn a bit more every time.
*cough* ban-hammer time *cough*
Quote from Sandmanm3 :I use the FZ5 because its a very dificult and tricky car to drive, in every corner (fast or slow) the back stuggles to keep in line. Its harder to drive but very, very funny.

About the skin, yes i know but it was my firts time with the blender program, and i´ll try to learn a bit more every time.

What he means is how can a demo user use the FZ50 since that's not demo content.

Hint: If you've got an S2 account use that here instead.
Quote from pik_d :What he means is how can a demo user use the FZ50 since that's not demo content.

Hint: If you've got an S2 account use that here instead.

That's because I play LFS S2 at my girlfriend house, I have the demo version in my pc, in fact I'm considering buying the license s2, because i like the game so much and I met him (lfs) barely two months ago, i believe that only costs around $40 dollars.

All this is new for me, the skins, the game, the community, its great!!

Note: Sorry for my crappy english
So your girlfriend has a S2 license and lets you use it? or is it your license? If so, you should post here with your S2 license name. If you both don't have a license, prepare to be banned.
Quote from Sandmanm3 :My first skin, it took a hole afternoon because i´m not very good with the Paint.net and Blender, in fact it was olso my first time with those programs, what do you tink?. Its my ficticial team "GAMEZ RACING" based on the FZR.

Hola Sandmanm3!!!

Estan padres tus skins, solo creo que si las letras de los logos de Mobil y demas los hubieras puesto en blanco se veria aun mas elegante.

Aun asi se ven bien

English:

Hello Sandmanm3!!!

Pretty skins, but i think tah you can change the logos of mobil and others to white, could looks better.

Good job
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :
Skinz

Click For Big*

Very kick ass rusty skin. Nice car stance by the way, I want it!!
Quote from Sponge :If so, you should post here with your S2 license name. If you both don't have a license, prepare to be banned.

Those shots are from the skin viewer, which is free, so please don't jump down the guys throat.
Quote from azagedon :Very kick ass rusty skin. Nice car stance by the way, I want it!!

hehe thx but its not public
But bob he admitted that he drives the fz5. Isn't that enough?
Quote from Bob Smith :Those shots are from the skin viewer, which is free, so please don't jump down the guys throat.

Sorry, but in a way it was to protect the guy.. If he has an S2 license he should post with it instead of his demo account.. to prevent the flaming.

Quote from MMMaaaXXX :But bob he admitted that he drives the fz5. Isn't that enough?

Quote from azagedon :Very kick ass rusty skin. Nice car stance by the way, I want it!!

Stance is rediculous.
-
(SUPADUPADRIVA(FIN)) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate content.
Quote from azagedon :Oh man Isn't there anything similar?

Its not hard to make with the right brushes and decals
Telmex Ganassi Grand Am Pruett and Rojas Lexus Riley.

Original Car

Picture

Hi, I just made skin for my drift car, its private so dont u even dare to use it!

Comments

SKIN IS PRIVATE DONT BE A$# AND DONT USE IT
Quote from _BanDiT_ :Hi, I just made skin for my drift car, its private so dont u even dare to use it!

Comments

SKIN IS PRIVATE DONT BE A$# AND DONT USE IT

so what was the point in posting it?
Quote from Phsx2 :so what was the point in posting it?

To show to other members in the forum

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG