The online racing simulator
Quote from TreWoR :Ok, i changed that color.. IMHO gray is better or no?

good ,much better , grey would be a bit darker but thats very good too but its my opinion everyone else please comment!

10/10 its a great skin i like it alot!
overkill on the picture size but , Banana skin funny idea looks good ^^
Skunk 2? Streetglow????illepall Lol Ferrari brands are Puma, AMD, Vodafone (i think), Alice, and other things lol...
Sponsor it's "drift" skin
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Sun Force Cup Safety Car

What happens when someone accidentally bumps into this safety car?

Yuna summons Valefor,who obliterates the grid with it's Energy Blast?

And a very nice CN skin.I like.
Quote from TreWoR :Sponsor it's "drift" skin

Lol I havent seen a Ferrari drift skin b4..... Just make it into a Nissan so it would make sense lol...... A perfect body kinda looks like a 350z...
Brilliant work by all. Keep it up lads
go easy on me lads
here is my first "actual" skin, I know it isnt perfect, so go easy on me plz

also did the black version #45, but I didnt put either those numbers on the cars
Attached images
LFS_flying liz.jpg
FZR_blkLizard.jpg
FZR_Lizard.jpg
Fluid Force FZ50. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and skin file for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
FZ5_hyperfree3.jpg
Knocked this together at work today, working with 2048^2 images really kills the crappy PC they provide me with
It's a bit basic I know, but I like the clean look of it
Attached images
FZ5RAZER.jpg
FZ5_RAZER.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Knocked this together at work today, working with 2048^2 images really kills the crappy PC they provide me with
It's a bit basic I know, but I like the clean look of it

Razer Mouse for the win !
Another from me...Falken livery, copied from a Porsche I found online.
Attached images
FZ5_FalkenPorsche.jpg
FZ5FalkenPorsche.jpg
New skin! Based on the ARTA ASL Garaiya GT300 Super GT Car.

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
FZR_Autobacs2048.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Another from me...Falken livery, copied from a Porsche I found online.

Well done. Too bad it has been done at least 7 times already. But yeah, you probably haven't seem them so chances are you'll be the only one using it where you race.. so there's nothing to worry about!
Quote from (SaM) :Well done. Too bad it has been done at least 7 times already. But yeah, you probably haven't seem them so chances are you'll be the only one using it where you race.. so there's nothing to worry about!

Oh well.

I searched this thread for 'Falken' and there was no results, so thought I may as well make one .
There might be 7 other Falken skins, but this one is actually the only one that looks good. Great job Stuart!

Edit: I only found this one that is available for FZ and that looks good, but it's just a refresh for the year 2007

Edit 2 : It's the only Falken skin for FZ5 :X:X
My 2nd skin ;)
This is my personal FireBird Racing Team skin
Attached images
promo_skin.jpg
That's an awesome skin for your 2nd ever.
Ford GT
Myself and a few other drivers think the Ford GT (FZ50) skins are the dog's b****cks and would really like to contact who it was that made them.
A PM would do.
Skins names (LFS-W) are FZ5_FORDGTBLA, FZ5_FORDGTRED, FZ5_FORDGTYEL etc.
I've tried to change the colours on them myself, but we'd prefer to talk to this person.
Any passionate orange soda lovers, like me, feel free to use this!

NOTE: The JPG screenshots i took make the skin look like crap, since i saved it on MS paint. Look at the origional skin file itself, and it has good quality.
Attached images
FZR_ORANGE SODA.jpg
FZR orange soda1.JPG
FZR orange soda2.JPG
FZR orange soda3.JPG

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG