The online racing simulator
This is great work, I love this skin!
Quote from Bean0 :Gumball Porsche adapted for FZR, as requested...

Thanks alot for that
Quote from Highsider9 :I am looking for a Aluminium Base for the FZR. I Think teaz-R made one but i couldn't find it here or at his garage on Master Skinnetz.
The reason why i am searching for it is because i want to make this Skin.[/URL]

I didn't make one yet, but I'll do that soon
Quote from Highsider9 :I am looking for a Aluminium Base for the FZR. I Think teaz-R made one but i couldn't find it here or at his garage on Master Skinnetz.
The reason why i am searching for it is because i want to make this Skin.

I seem to have collected this one at some point which may be of use to you.

Can't remember where it's from or who made it though
Attached images
fzr_metal.jpg
Hi! i make this skin for fz5 with photoshop. My work is really simple because my level of photoshop are really bad :S.
If someone can improve this skin (improving the definition of the lines, putting logos of racing, etc..) i will be thankful .
I believe u will can make it better

srry for my english & Thx!
Attached images
FZ5_bmwfrg.JPG
Quote from noel_cr :Hi! i make this skin for fz5 with photoshop. My work is really simple because my level of photoshop are really bad :S.
If someone can improve this skin (improving the definition of the lines, putting logos of racing, etc..) i will be thankful .
I believe u will can make it better

srry for my english & Thx!

Try downloading the skin kits as they help with making skins
Just follow the skinning link in my sig
bugatti veyron skin
Wholy moly.... lol that is an interesting idea. Surprisingly, it fits the FZR's shape quite well. Althought I think the nose intake is a bit too big. :o

Nice job
Old and rusty FZR
Well...I was taking a few practice laps around Aston when I saw this car standing next to the track. It's strange cause I've never seen it before but it looks like it has been standing there for quite a while...
Attached images
rost_1.jpg
rost3.jpg
FZR_oldnrusty.jpg
Beer logo I made up based on a throwaway joke in The Simpsons. Apologies to anyone offended by the terrible machine-translated German.
Attached images
skittlebrau.jpg
fzr_skittlebrau.jpg
oo thanks jmastro and may we race again some day
-
Cool! (Monkey Man) DELETED by Monkey Man
Well done, i think it's the first Veyron skin ever made??
it looks nice

u have in game screen?
Sweet skin, it fits the car shape pretty well! Nice job!
nice work! just a shame the grille looks so... odd
Hi
I tried to make the FZR look old, dirty and rusty, I think it turned out ok
Feel free to use and/or improve the skin if you want to!
Attached images
preview_rusty.jpg
FZR_oldnrusty.jpg
Hi!
I tried to make my skin better. I have put some logos and more images (thx Greboth for ur link) and now i put my new skin.
U can compare with the old skin, only look upon this reply.
I put a screen too.

thats all & thx for the decals
see u on track
Attached images
screen.jpg
FZ5_123f7.jpg
and now a little skin challenge!
not really a challenge though, as it is a very basic skin for our talented skinners here.but i'd like to drive the new BMW Z4M Motorsport coupé. atcually the LFS version of course, and since the lines aren't that different from our FZR i think it would look great. the painting is simple and very effective i think. so if one (or more) of you want to give it a try, well id be more than happy. here are the pics of the car aren't the lines just a perfect match??! oo and please no fake grillie thing! lol
Attached images
Numériser0001.jpg
Numériser0002.jpg
Doesnt look like rust at all lol
Yea, looks only weird.
Quote from KeMoT :Yea, looks only weird.

I agree.
Quote from mattemann1 :Well...I was taking a few practice laps around Aston when I saw this car standing next to the track. It's strange cause I've never seen it before but it looks like it has been standing there for quite a while...

doesn't look lik rust really but then its hard to do, maybe there is too much shine as well, if you need inspiration for rusting cars in real life look at any FORD on the roads hee hee
SO Interceptor - On loan from New York City
Made this for my cops n robbers server, it's the interceptor skin for the FZR, loaned to South City by New York, simply because those roads are too damn congested.

Anyway, you can use this skin, it's public, but please, keep my name, email, and other information on here!
Enjoy
Attached images
FZR_Interceptor Preview.PNG
FZR_Interceptor.jpg
What a nicely shaped car. If only I could drive it properly

Here's my skin, clean and simple.
Attached images
LFS FZR cdub.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG