The online racing simulator
Thanks to Troy and some other chap, didn't recognise his name, but it is working and smooth.

Footie time now, as Troy said it, but the server is open, so hopefully not bashers will be about. If they are, please report and PM me and I will add to black list, as I would like this server to be used by decent, LFS and AC drivers.

Fordie
<- Some other chap.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :<- Some other chap.

Opps sorry NAI, didn't realise it was you #apologies

Anyway, how did it perform for you, this was the first test?

Cheers

Fordie
I tried Blackwood in both LFS and Assetto Corsa and I must say I still prefer the feeling of LFS...
Anyway I might be getting older or something because I don't have fun with racing sims anymore It is so dull compared to real life that it doesn't provide me any satisfaction. And I wonder how the hell I've been playing all those years with just one screen and that shitty fov...
Quote from Fordman :
Anyway, how did it perform for you

No problems, as far as I could tell .
i bought a 760 for this game and if its still shit graphics ill throw out my whole pc
Quote from e2mustang :i bought a 760 for this game and if its still shit graphics ill throw out my whole pc

Make sure you aim at my house.
well ill be in hungary at the end of this month so i can take it with me :P
Quote from e2mustang :well ill be in hungary at the end of this month so i can take it with me :P

I have a friend living somewhere close by you, so I don't mind aiming at his house aswell, then I could pick it up at some point.
Quote from e2mustang :i bought a 760 for this game and if its still shit graphics ill throw out my whole pc

i have n760
everything on max i can run 50-60 fps if im not wrong

right now its mix of mid/high/ultra and fps is all the time 130+
that doesnt sound bad. my issue is right now when i look at in game shots from people they look real as mine is shite. i shall see on tuesday !

I have a 750ti, and can practically max everything out and still achieve very good frame rate's, so if your suffering with a 760, I would say you have a bottle neck somewhere else...and yeah...throw it my way as well

Here's one of my Screenie's

Fordie
Attached images
T7R_tatuusfa1.jpg
Hi All,

With the T7R Server up and running now, I have uploaded everything in one place that we will use on the server, tracks, mod's etc etc so you are not hunting around the various sites.

http://www.triple7racing.net/t ... iewtopic.php?f=6&t=75
Come join the fun, and hopefully see you on the island.

PS - I test all tracks before I upload and make available, so if I don't think they are good enough I won't upload them, or it they get updated, I will update them.

Your feedback / comments are always welcome

Regards
Fordie
Cheers Fordy for the list of downloads more than anything, If you're servers still up tonight I'll jump on for a bit before the WC final.
Quote from DeKo :Cheers Fordy for the list of downloads more than anything, If you're servers still up tonight I'll jump on for a bit before the WC final.

Yeah it is up and running, just waiting for my Samsung TAB2 to charge, as I want the Dashboard APP.

You will see there is also the freejoin file and also the SeatIbiza file. I was going to add that tonight with the Abarth500_S1 as they are pretty close in speed, and add's a little more fun

Fordie

I can actually run a triple screen setup with my 760 on medium settings, so as Fordman suggested something else has to be the cause for the performance issues.
i dont have the 760 yet i got a 560ti and i just upgraded my pc to 4570k i7.thats why i said if its still not good im done with pc upgrading for eva
Quote from e2mustang :i dont have the 760 yet i got a 560ti and i just upgraded my pc to 4570k i7.thats why i said if its still not good im done with pc upgrading for eva

What memory you running....1gb ram Just kidding

You should be totally fine then, as I am only running an I5 3.1ghz

Fordie
Quote from kars19 :hype is huge with this one
Currently planned for release on the 14/07/2014
Even the devs worked on this mod

I understand where your coming from, but another over powered RWD..why has there been so much interest in the Seat...because its FWD, its fun, there is a seriously lack in AC here, so I am sorry if I don't wet my pants over another RWD car

Fordie
I enjoy overpowered rwd cars as much I enjoy 55hp Ibiza *as long as they are street cars with street tires
But I agree that finding F40, L49 or 312T server is a rare opportunity, always those damn GT3's
Quote from Töki (HUN) :wat

"Hey, another update. I've finished texturing the interior, and exterior is 95% done. Then one more pass to go just to clean things up. I think the physics are almost there for 1st release. Aris has offered to help with making tyres. There are still a few issues left. Currently the main issue is the custom collider isn't working, so I'll be working on fixing that. There are no driver animations yet, though I think I'll leave them out for 1st release as they can take some time to do. Nearly there"

"Hey everyone. I've updated the front page with more up to date info. Currently we are planned for release on the 14/07/2014 and are just going over everything making final changes and tweaks. Aris has provided us with some new tyres and everything is looking good''
Yes, Aris is a good guy. He's helping with a mod that I'm part of too.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG