The online racing simulator
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :any one interested On having a race in blacwood with fiat 500 ?

if it was the formula abarth i would be in
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :if it was the formula abarth i would be in

Sure formula abarth is also fun , I will try to open a server in the evening or tomarow
Sry about this again...

failing to open a server why ?
iam launching acserver.exe but it fails , how to fix ?
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :failing to open a server why ?
iam launching acserver.exe but it fails , how to fix ?

maybe an error message or in general any info on what happened might help
Cry cry cry, working away and BL is on AC
.....role on Friday

Fordie
Quote from chanoman315 :What's the laptime difference GTRs vs that car there?

Can't tell, because I'm not sure if i have it scaled properly, even if I was within 1% scale, the lap distance would still vary ~50m which is around 1 second in laptime if the average speed is ~180km/h. So comparisons are useless at this point.
Quote from chanoman315 :What's the laptime difference GTRs vs that car there?

With Porsche 997GT3 RSR I did 1:09,3
Kerbs are not so smooth like in LSF and the car doesnt like it...

It was weird to drive LFS track in AC
Want to compare? Try Blackwood. I tried it with McLaren GT2 car,which is pretty similar to our GTR class - it felt so lame and powerless compared to FZR/XRR and laptimes were pretty much slower too.
The Corvette DP can do sub 1:00 laps @ Blackwood.. xD
Quote from Eclipsed :Want to compare? Try Blackwood. I tried it with McLaren GT2 car,which is pretty similar to our GTR class - it felt so lame and powerless compared to FZR/XRR and laptimes were pretty much slower too.

The Mclaren is a GT3 car, BMW M3 is the GT2 spec.
formula abarth is compareable to the fox.
I drove the gt3 z4 there last night and it felt so wierd.. In a good way.
95% cpu usage in 21ai race let my pcu cool for abit now
I have just had a blast on this, and it is a very good conversation, I must say Yeah, bits missing, grass over grown on 2nd from last turn, Blackwood bridge waves in the wind...it just felt surreal.

The Abarth 500 S1 was close to the XFG times, maybe a little faster and the Abarth Formula was matching the BMW ( well my driving ) but enjoyable

Fordie
Have to admit that the stock e30 m3 on street 90s around there felt very LFS-ey to me.
I am digging the Seat Ibiza mod specially the low power one with 55hp and the VR6, after the last update Ibiza drives very nicely and believable for a small hatch
Attached images
k33iwmbx0i9a62ky8xr1.jpg
screenshot_seatibiza_ieqqa.jpg
Quote from kars19 :I am digging the Seat Ibiza mod specially the low power one with 55hp and the VR6, after the last update Ibiza drives very nicely and believable for a small hatch

dutch numberplate IC
Quote from kars19 :I am digging the Seat Ibiza mod specially the low power one with 55hp and the VR6, after the last update Ibiza drives very nicely and believable for a small hatch

Why do they appear to not have glass fitted?
Quote from sinbad :Why do they appear to not have glass fitted?

better airo and for weight saving I guess
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :dutch numberplate IC

Because Tom is Dutch.

It's a really nice mod, got to play around with it in Rigs of Rods (my first love), and AC. It's really cool to see Tom and Dustin branch out into modding AC.
Just opened up my server. It is running FreeJoin and is the following:

T7R Racing Server
10min Qual
5 Laps

Abarth 500_s1

Tracks = Blackwood, Newbury_2006, Prato Short

If anybody is interested. Been having a few problems, so this is just a test really, to make sure that everything is working.

LFS Drivers free to join

Regards

Fordie

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG