The online racing simulator
Quote from Whiskey :Just move your mouse to the right edge of the screen while on track. You'll see the list of apps you have instaled. The one called "Render stats" have the pedals and fps.

pedals have a separate app
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :pedals have a separate app

are those "apps" are already in game or do i need to download them ?
Basic apps like pedals, track map,fps,gear,lap times/best time,delta,adjust seat/fov and some others .....you got that on the right side.

Another apps you can check/download here
Quote from undertaker00 :Basic apps like pedals, track map,fps,gear,lap times/best time,delta,adjust seat/fov and some others .....you got that on the right side.

Another apps you can check/download here

cool thanks
i'v been playing the entire day and still couldnt find a normal server to race .
alot of people are joining but then just sitting in pits whats the point then racing by my self
That's one of the supercool features of AC - when someone leaves server,the car still stays in pits. Italians...
Quote from Eclipsed :That's one of the supercool features of AC - when someone leaves server,the car still stays in pits. Italians...

omg , this this whole time when i joined to servers with 15+ cars and almost all of them were sitting in pits that means they left ? :S
what lovely things can we look forward to on friday?
Quote from R3DMAN :what lovely things can we look forward to on friday?

Massive update

Huge graphics improvements, 3x times longer (distance) shadow LOD's, 2x times better car quality LOD's, visible tire flex, improved and better quality smoke, skid marks that don't disappear.
Huge optimisation ~+50fps

Netcode improvements - same level as iRacing, visible active airo, slipstream, etc...
Quote from kars19 :Massive update

Huge graphics improvements, 3x times longer (distance) shadow LOD's 2x times better car quality LCD's, visible tire flex, improved and better quality smoke, skid marks that don't disappear.

Netcode improvements - same level as iRacing, visible active airo, slipstream, etc...

erm..wot?
Quote from R3DMAN :what lovely things can we look forward to on friday?

Erm... Weekend?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :pedals have a separate app

Shit, I have one placed just below the other. They have been so much time there that I thought it was actually the same window haha
Quote from troy :
edit2: I've removed the anti cheat files for the addon tracks, so hopefully you can join without having them now.

does it work?

if yes, please tell me how you removed it, thanks.
Delete the surface.ini from each of the tracks\<track>\data folders.
Quote from kars19 :Massive update

Huge graphics improvements, 3x times longer (distance) shadow LOD's, 2x times better car quality LOD's, visible tire flex, improved and better quality smoke, skid marks that don't disappear.

where did you read this?
help me iam blind , road brightness is super high and cant see shit . espically in nurburgring gp .
how do i disable this ?
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :help me iam blind , road brightness is super high and cant see shit . espically in nurburgring gp .
how do i disable this ?

hdr off
Guys, go on steam, on the community choice you can vote for the assetto corsa to have 50% discount
v 0.20 log

- New setting enables forms to overlap ingame
- Fix to some cars in showroom
- Fixed debug apps
- Improved log messages for easier debug
- Improvements in skybox rendering inside the cubemap
- Addedd penalty in time attack for going too slow
- Fixed Time Attack spawn position in some track
- Added Formula K car with open physics as a template car for modders (found inside folder sdk/dev)
- Added open tyre physics files from all AC cars (found inside folder sdk/dev/tyres_ac) as examples
- BMW Z4 GT3 performance balance (slightly faster)
- Corrected non working mirrors on Lotus Exige 240r
- Corrected non working mirrors on Lotus Exige S Roadster
- Corrected disappearing cockpit on M3 E92
- Corrected wrong proportions on Ferrari 458 mirrors
- Corrected internal glasses on lotus GTC and GX
- Fixed Python lap count
- Increased Setup bar animation speed
- Fixed error for laptimes > 99:59:999
- New Shared Memory Layout (update your application!) example onhttp://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/shared-memory-reference.3352/
- Fixed non-ascii symbols on Setup Tab
- Fixed time left showed in Basic App during practice solo session
I´m looking forward to the sound improvements. And I hope they will also release the SLS soon.
All the tyres and physics files look pretty simple to understand. Makes the modders jobs easier

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG