The online racing simulator
Quote from Fordman :I have obtained a PDF file that is just brillient for anybody that is hosting a server. It is not my work, so I will take no credit for it, but it was a chap on AC forums Raijin.

I have also done a car list, easy to read so it's a simple cut and paste.

Hope this helps

Fordie

Problem with that is that those "classes" are not very balanced at best and not at all balanced in some cases. You can't just throw the cars together, manually checking RSR times to compare is the only real solution atm.
Quote from Matrixi :Geforce 337.88 "magic" drivers have been released, supposed to have up to 75%

Looking at the comparison graphs they provide themselves I wonder what went wrong with their calculator, probably especifically referring to CoH2. But thanks for making aware of this improved drivers, maybe my chip is going to like it.

// If the OpenGL bit is working correctly too. Had problems with the latest releases.
Quote from troy :Problem with that is that those "classes" are not very balanced at best and not at all balanced in some cases. You can't just throw the cars together, manually checking RSR times to compare is the only real solution atm.

I agree. It looks like a quick "out of my mind" class list without any real comparision done. Most of them won't really work.
These new drivers are quite magical. I went from Metro Last Light being a massive stutterthon on the last drivers. New ones are smooth as silk with settings turned way up. They apparently helped games that were CPU limited but I see improvements even though my 4770 probably isn't CPU bound.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :It's a good placeholder until the full IOM TT Course is finished in GPL (still being worked on - last update was April) and then converted.

IOM - Isle of Man? There is talk about it on the AC forums, mostly about the 16km x 16km physics limitation.

Dundrod and Clady Circuit may fit into that square tho.
Quote from Kristi :I agree. It looks like a quick "out of my mind" class list without any real comparision done. Most of them won't really work.

Actually I think he used Kunos own clasification (you can see these clases when modifying the grid in a vs AI race).
You can see the classes if you chose a car too, show all cars then there is a button for classes, can't remember what it was called.
I had an awesome race last night @ nurb Gp. GT3 cars, i was in the p4/5 and the 2 infront were in the z4.. For 6 laps it was flat out bumper to bumper.. I eventually passed when the lead z4 made a mistake.. (Going to upload the race tonight)

It was Bloody excellent! Lol
Quote from troy :Problem with that is that those "classes" are not very balanced at best and not at all balanced in some cases. You can't just throw the cars together, manually checking RSR times to compare is the only real solution atm.

This was a list done on the AC Forum, not my list but thanks for letting me know. I will check the Live times

Fordie
With out re-inventing the wheel per say Troy and Luchian, do you have a better idea of Car group list? I know it sounds like I am being lazy, but like I said, if somebody has done the work already.....why re-invent the wheel LOL

Cheers

Fordie
Quote from Matrixi :Geforce 337.88 "magic" drivers have been released, supposed to have up to 75% system-wide performance increase with some DX11 games. Anyone tried them with AC yet?

http://www.geforce.com/whats-n ... 88-whql-watch-dog-drivers

Found the chance to download,made simple test by joining the track in practice mode at same settings,before 64FPS,after 65FPS,so I gained about 1% on my GeForce GT 635M and even that most likely because of system restart,pretty useless in my case...
Gained about 5% using desktop GTX470, not much but I am thankful for any extra FPS.

I think they mainly did the driver for Watch Dogs, but it improves other games, too. Not drastically, but it improves.
0.8.0 Nords is ready
He messed up the trees again.
No idea about the trees, but the most important and impressive thing is this
Attached images
333JPG.jpg
Car seems to be visually clipping through the track a lot with 0.8
Quote from kars19 :No idea about the trees, but the most important and impressive thing is this

you gained 7fps... ?
Quote from R3DMAN :you gained 8fps... ?

~7-9
Yes, I was worried about those shaders, now each time since 0.6.2 I check the fps hit
you know that he used the dtm version, right?
I like 0.7.0. version better... Think he improved some things but overall I see more bumps, worse trees, less grip overall. FPS count improved, but not that much
Quote from Mysho :I like 0.7.0. version better... Think he improved some things but overall I see more bumps, worse trees, less grip overall. FPS count improved, but not that much

There is 30% less bumps, grip is the same 0.97 friction, agree about the trees
Yeah something is seriously off with 0.8.0 version, looks just like any other over-saturated video game now, doesn't have that feeling of 'beeing there' like the previous one..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG