The online racing simulator
That booking System seems like the ideal way to ruin this simulation. It must have an advantage over the classical way of simply joining a Server, but i'm not seeing yet. Also the races end too quick, and return you to the Server list. There's not even the time to call someone a dick
That is a problem caused by a misconfigured host file, you can set how long it waits until it goes to lobby.

We're racing on LFS at AC with freejoin again btw. No password.
Finally home and all sorted, washing and bathed and no Freehost server's available...oh come on LOL

Fordie
Attached images
servers.jpg
Quote from Fordman :Finally home and all sorted, washing and bathed and no Freehost server's available...oh come on LOL

Fordie

It's lying.

We've been on LFS at AC for a fair few races now.
ICC_MONZA_458_S3

Monza w/ Ferrari 458 Stage 3

7min booking
?min qualy
1lap race

Then again it was a Russian server
server name is olt.pro.racing.nords (have a 458s3 one running too)

wanted to make it race only (2 laps) on the nords one, but everything below 3 min quali didnt work. thats why there is this strange quali time, where no one can set one (except amp in his lotus-plane)
Quote from Fordman :Finally home and all sorted, washing and bathed and no Freehost server's available...oh come on LOL

Fordie

It says 0/22 but click on the server and check players list. You can see who's in.
btw if you have problems joining on the lfs server go to the kegetys site and donwload and install the freejoin again. For me that did the trick and now I can join. Before reinstall I could find the server but not get in.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :It says 0/22 but click on the server and check players list. You can see who's in.

I tried that, and it just shows free slots, nobody online..

Hopefully from the screen shot you can see I have done nothing wrong

Fordie

PS there has been a patch, does this affect it?
ok found you, I think, but that car is a nightmare LOL

I will move on

Fordie
Super easy to drive for such powerful car. Tons and tons and tons of grip. only when it start sliding and tank slappering it is time to jump on the brakes and hope there is no wall in the direction where you are going now.
The Huaua is a barge on the semislicks, but doesn't even want traction control with the Top Gear tyres :\
Vallelunga is an amazing track. Except those hairpins Such oversteer, much correction, tankslapper wow.
-
(Hyperactive) DELETED by Hyperactive
anyone running a nords server has the problem, that sometimes (or every 2nd time) the cars joining the server start in the air?

just tested again, doesnt matter if i set quali or not:
booking session ends - server join - cars in the air

next time it works

next time in the air again...

and so on
What's a decent lap time for E30 standard and DTM on the Ring?
Btw, from what sim's do you know the track this well.. I drove it on GT4 and GT5 for some time, but not for a few years..
i raced yesterday there with few guys and we did low 8's,but i think it was E30 step one tho
Still having these stutters on 0.50 versions and i really don't want to turn off the mirrors cause it really kills the immersion for me. Tried playing with frame limiter on and off, turned down some graphic settings but it still stutters Looks so damn good though, this can easily be the official version if some curbs looked more modern and a few tweaks here and there..
Quote from Boris Lozac :
Btw, from what sim's do you know the track this well.. I drove it on GT4 and GT5 for some time, but not for a few years..

From onboards mostly, god knows how many I am watched
Quote from Boris Lozac :Still having these stutters on 0.50 versions and i really don't want to turn off the mirrors cause it really kills the immersion for me. Tried playing with frame limiter on and off, turned down some graphic settings but it still stutters Looks so damn good though, this can easily be the official version if some curbs looked more modern and a few tweaks here and there..

It's all on your end, I've not experienced any stutters with 0.5 version both offline and online.
mines laggin aswell,only on this track
It is quite hard on gpu, try turning down the shadows, that helped me getting a lot better performance on some parts of the track.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Looks so damn good though

Erm, no. Textures are way too low-res. The laser scanned version with proper textures will be much better.
The tyre temps and pressures I can get from burnouting in the grass seems pretty legit
Attached images
2014-05-17_00003.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG