The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer X NZ :LOL - USA Today as your source of unbiased information...........

Good luck with that !

I think you are getting dementia.
First, it was your citation, which I described as facts:

Quote from Racer X NZ :The Trade Unionist Building massacre in Odessa has received next to no coverage in the west.

The story in western media is "The fighting in Odessa escalat ... triggered the fire."

Second, your further citation in that post is product of imagination. There is coverage of those riots showing that it could not happen as there was no direct clash between sides. One were inside, others on the street.

Today, Putin at press conference said that if Ukraine can restore order within borders of Ukraine then it is just to assume that Russia can restore order within Ukraine's borders also. :doh:

Russia will take every necessary step of course and do everything within its power to settle the situation. I can understand the people in southeast Ukraine, who say that if others can do what they like in Kiev, carry out a coup d’etat, take up arms and seize government buildings, police stations and military garrisons, then why shouldn’t they be allowed to defend their interests and lawful rights?
As for whether proposed measures suit Russia or not, we are not a party to this conflict; the parties to the conflict are in Ukraine itself. We were told repeatedly that our forces by the Ukrainian border were a source of concern.

http://eng.kremlin.ru/transcripts/7143

I think that says it all with Russian troops already in Crimea.
Quote from Racer Y :It was getting late and I remembered most of the flag waver types can't spell for sh!t.

Try harder next time please...I like it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Good thing all of Racer Y's posts come with a simple tl;dr of:

"Ignore me."

Aw dude! I'm so glad you posted!
Hey man, my wife said something about wanting a seal skin coat for Mother's Day. Maybe you can go out in the backyard and hook me up?
(how's that ant?)
Good ol' dawes. Captain Friggin Canada hisself.
You know... I love that mayor of Toronto. Once he gets voted out, he'll rake it in big here in the states. Yeah. all we got here in Houston is this lesbian woman that when she decides she's not getting enough media coverage, she makes a big deal out of having the same taste in women I do. Who cares if she's a lesbian? This is 20 damned 14! So she's a lesbian - AND? So's a gazillion other women. I voted for her so I'd get streets fixed.
At least that guy knows how to party.
I dunno. One thing that bothers me. Canada has some bad sss weed. - at least that's what I been told.
If that's the case, why is he smoking crack? Crack is to cocaine what spam is to beef tenderloin- at least that's what I been told.
I dunno.... the thought of Crown Coke and Coke brings back a lot of blurred memories
You think Toronto'll trade Ted Cruz back for Brown Dawes? I figure if the Raptors trade Kyle Lowry, they can do that too - huh?
You know Dawes, I could burn the living piss out of you, but I won't. You'd just rant about the grammar or something anyways. Instead, I'll leave you with worthless Trivia.
Guess who wrote a lot of KISS's songs?
Brian Adams. Brian put your finger in your mouth to puke Adams.
Now *&^!! all that.

The Ukraine...
You know, something tells me that the situation wouldn't be as messed up as what it is if Obama and Putin wasn't using it for a pissing contest.
Most Americans really don't want anything to do with the place.
I imagine the same holds true for the Russians too. But not Putin and Obama.
Not those two. You can tell that they PERSONALLY don't like each other.
Putin and Bush? Hell, no matter what was going on between the nations, those two would be kicking back with beer and rods and reels. Or out shooting something after church or something.
But the current regimes? Obama loves his drones and Putin loves his poisons.
And I doubt either one really cares that much about the Ukraine. At least as far as people go. I'm afraid it might get pretty nasty there.
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic rubbish
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic rubbish
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic rubbish
Quote from Racer Y :Aw dude! I'm so glad you posted!
Hey man, my wife said something about wanting a seal skin coat for Mother's Day. Maybe you can go out in the backyard and hook me up?
(how's that ant?)
Good ol' dawes. Captain Friggin Canada hisself.
You know... I love that mayor of Toronto. Once he gets voted out, he'll rake it in big here in the states. Yeah. all we got here in Houston is this lesbian woman that when she decides she's not getting enough media coverage, she makes a big deal out of having the same taste in women I do. Who cares if she's a lesbian? This is 20 damned 14! So she's a lesbian - AND? So's a gazillion other women. I voted for her so I'd get streets fixed.
At least that guy knows how to party.
I dunno. One thing that bothers me. Canada has some bad sss weed. - at least that's what I been told.
If that's the case, why is he smoking crack? Crack is to cocaine what spam is to beef tenderloin- at least that's what I been told.
I dunno.... the thought of Crown Coke and Coke brings back a lot of blurred memories
You think Toronto'll trade Ted Cruz back for Brown Dawes? I figure if the Raptors trade Kyle Lowry, they can do that too - huh?
You know Dawes, I could burn the living piss out of you, but I won't. You'd just rant about the grammar or something anyways. Instead, I'll leave you with worthless Trivia.
Guess who wrote a lot of KISS's songs?
Brian Adams. Brian put your finger in your mouth to puke Adams.
Now *&^!! all that.

The Ukraine...
You know, something tells me that the situation wouldn't be as messed up as what it is if Obama and Putin wasn't using it for a pissing contest.
Most Americans really don't want anything to do with the place.
I imagine the same holds true for the Russians too. But not Putin and Obama.
Not those two. You can tell that they PERSONALLY don't like each other.
Putin and Bush? Hell, no matter what was going on between the nations, those two would be kicking back with beer and rods and reels. Or out shooting something after church or something.
But the current regimes? Obama loves his drones and Putin loves his poisons.
And I doubt either one really cares that much about the Ukraine. At least as far as people go. I'm afraid it might get pretty nasty there.

tl;dr.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :tl;dr.

Today Racer Y taught me that Ukraine (or Europe for that matter) is just some empty land the US and Russia are fighting over
He's right tho, according to the US all the world is theirs, and when they step on Russia's toes it gets real.
Mind you, the US is busy doing the same to China ATM, backing Japan to take them on.

I think it's some sort of small dick syndrome, they need to compensate now their cars are smaller.

George Carlin explains it well, I'll post a link later.
The west doesn't want Ukraine. Why add another third world economy to an already failing system? Russia doesn't want Ukraine, the status quo was working just fine for Moscow's interests. Ukrainians don't even want Ukraine. They have failed time and time again at self governance and have some of the worst corruption in the world. That's why nothing will come of this fiasco. Nobody really cares.
Quote from Racer Y :Oh so you got the joke? I dunno. Sometimes I get tired of the Blame America crowd and just give them what they want.

It's the most stupid thing you can do. Wanna be a real tough american.. who does not only wanna feel great, big and good by thinking and believing in a lie?
If you really love or like something you do that because you like every real aspect of that particular thing, which is in your case a country.

So to be that real true american, instead of shouting and live a life in naivety, start to see some true facts instead of walking away from it. If you like your country that much, you can only do that by confronting reality. When you find out what's wrong, you'll fight against it.

Theoretically the basic fundaments of you country's founding fathers was something pretty well designed. You should be ashamed you let your fellow americans play in the sand killing others about a lie and not telling them.

So many people within higher societies of your government or other non(political) parties rang the alarm bell about the way your country is heading for, or have to hide because your government would just cause a car accident for them and the whole country would believe it was a car accident. Not speaking of all the recent and non recent 'happenings' in your country. A real man would stand up and fight for the underdog.

"The bigger the lie, the more people believe it" Some wise words from a man not liked by many.. he could know..

It's easy to say it was Oswald who shot, just to go with the flow and don't come across any inconveniences, or being a sheep like so many people are. See how easily you forgot there is no basic and simple evidence backing the Oswald theory, just to avoid those social inconveniences. while there is plenty of evidence there were multiple shooters. Something btw your courts of law already admitted that there was. Anyway.. it came too late and the press was too controlled to give the big and convenient lie a different direction.

Funny I found this video..
Listen carefully

This dr. Scheuer is more of an example of what i mean...
Dr. Ex CIA tells no fairytails

america's false flags exposed by CIA
that's some truth for u
Quote from danielroelofs :So to be that real true american, instead of shouting and live a life in naivety, start to see some true facts instead of walking away from it. If you like your country that much, you can only do that by confronting reality. When you find out what's wrong, you'll fight against it.

Theoretically the basic fundaments of you country's founding fathers was something pretty well designed. You should be ashamed you let your fellow americans play in the sand killing others about a lie and not telling them.

I must say I don't get it...
Why do you guys got tempted
When you come from the land of plenty...

Theoretically it looks like that, there are different political cultures - those of scarcity and those of oppotunities.
Dessert (and also postcommunistic economies of total scarce) cultures are cultures of scarcity of life-depending goods. It is enough to watch the doc movie about administering water in the oasis. The thing is quite simple: if you don't get water - you will starve and die. Of course there is big tradition of hospitality towards voyagers (everyone can be a voyager at some time in the dessert) but the main purpose of power is "distributing water". It usually applies to all sides of conflicts in Arab countries - no matter who is in power he will try to snatch all the water and deny all the opposition.
There is another culture in Europe - Europe had always a lot of resources but it was always overcrowded. So the way to deal with that was complicated system of ranks deciding how to divide resources - maybe you don't know but at the castles service positions were more specialized than in nowadays corporations: there were different positions for serving wines at the table and different for strong beverages. The XIX century was the apogee of this strict construction of roles which fell during WWI.
And there is culture of new lands. As owned by nobody (at least from Europe) it was open to opportunities - that's why it was written in US Declaration of Independence as a Right to Pursue of Happiness.

So I really don't get it...
Why do you get tempted by proving who is only power in the dessert
when you come from the land of plenty
Do you come from the land Down Under...?
Quote from AndRand :I must say I don't get it...

I know, it's been the problem more often in this thread. Watch the videos I posted in my previous reply. You are being faked.. and u either don't want to believe it or you are too blind to see.
Quote from danielroelofs :I know, it's been the problem more often in this thread. Watch the videos I posted in my previous reply. You are being faked.. and u either don't want to believe it or you are too blind to see.

You just won't let this go, will you?
OK I got a little time.
ALright let's say all your stats and video links weren't doctored or cooked to serve a certain opinion and every little bit of insanity you go on about is true. OK? It's all true. What do you propose we do about it? You and Racer X always babbling on and on and on and on.... What do YOU think we should do?

Racer X you're clueless about China, the US and Japan. Everyone, even China wants Japan to get armed. Why? Who else is both a threat and an embarrassment to that region? What would China like more than to have that thorn North Korea. removed from it's side while misleading the public about the "big bad Japanese"? What kind of relief would Uncle Sam get if the Tanks were all Toyotas? C'mon dude. If you're gonna go off the rails, then go all the way.
Quote from Racer Y :You just won't let this go, will you?
OK I got a little time.
ALright let's say all your stats and video links weren't doctored or cooked to serve a certain opinion and every little bit of insanity you go on about is true. OK? It's all true. What do you propose we do about it? You and Racer X always babbling on and on and on and on.... What do YOU think we should do?

Racer X you're clueless about China, the US and Japan. Everyone, even China wants Japan to get armed. Why? Who else is both a threat and an embarrassment to that region? What would China like more than to have that thorn North Korea. removed from it's side while misleading the public about the "big bad Japanese"? What kind of relief would Uncle Sam get if the Tanks were all Toyotas? C'mon dude. If you're gonna go off the rails, then go all the way.

I love the Supra..but it's not gonna win a WAR...Fight yah bastards..I Hate Peace

We can talk like this because 2003...bust a nut
Quote from danielroelofs :I know, it's been the problem more often in this thread. Watch the videos I posted in my previous reply. You are being faked.. and u either don't want to believe it or you are too blind to see.

so fake

Go watch the Fordman thread...get Vids..and he does it for free
Quote from Racer X NZ :He's right tho, according to the US all the world is theirs, and when they step on Russia's toes it gets real.
Mind you, the US is busy doing the same to China ATM, backing Japan to take them on.

I think it's some sort of small dick syndrome, they need to compensate now their cars are smaller.

George Carlin explains it well, I'll post a link later.

Carlin said. and I quote

That guy is not my friend. Nobody is my friend, except all of humanity. He also owned a dog that humped a cat, or was it a cat that humped a dog, but what yah gonna do.
oh dear. total of 280 passengers
Dafuq are they doing?
1. what was a civil passenger plane doing flying over the warzone
2. how does the Ukrainian Interior Ministry ad ... was fired by separatists already knows this
3. exact plane, nr. of passengers, and it's position at the time of loss of contact already determined
False flag taste all over this...

Let assume the worst case scenario:
Plane went there by a fluke accident, possibly emergency landing or whatever. Gets shoot down by the anti-fascist. Looks terrible for them. They provided a reason for an immediate act of democratization. Only from their POV it's a legitimate military target providing the have no means of identification.
I'm waiting for RacerXNZ, everything else will be pure speculation..
What if this plane was shot down by a russian missile? I don't believe Russia itself would shoot down a civil plane but what if they provided the weapon to the separatists. I'm sure the rest of the world won't be very pleased...

Apparently u need very sophisticated weapons to shoot down anything flying at that height, impossible for terrorists to obtain and operate such weapon.
Quote from Nilex :1. what was a civil passenger plane doing flying over the warzone
2. how does the Ukrainian Interior Ministry ad ... was fired by separatists already knows this
3. exact plane, nr. of passengers, and it's position at the time of loss of contact already determined
False flag taste all over this...

1- Planes flew there every day. Just normal airliners. now they are all changing routes.

2- He has more (also live time) data than any of us. Also everyone will pojnt their fingers at each other.

3- That's one of the easiest thing to track. Everything is stored in databases.
aliens
Just nuke that place just to be sure all idiots are gone.

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG