The online racing simulator
I so know the feeling, happened to my team at least 10x when I was playing football while growing up. It's kind of different when you're being paid top player, though.
Ross Barkley!!! Awesome free kick
Yeeeeees make it happen, if Chelsea ain't going to use arguably their best player then too bad.
That united - sunderland game last night was unreal. Laughed my a** off
Probably worst penalty shootout i've ever seen. Shame on Sunderland, even more on United. :P
Yeah it was like watching two England teams play eachother.

When Phil Jones stepped up to take his I thought he looked every inch the England player. Exhausted and terrified. When he missed it I thought yeah, you'll fit right in, you're off to Brazil this summer mate!
Manchester City v Chelsea
Arsenal v Liverpool

In the FA Cup, delicious cup draws, the current top 4 in the Premier League... Chelsea will have to do something sensational to win at City. No English team has won at City this season, only Bayern have won there. Liverpool cannot play at the Emirates, but should be a great two matches!
Awesome!
Quote from vipex123 :Manchester City v Chelsea
Arsenal v Liverpool

In the FA Cup, delicious cup draws, the current top 4 in the Premier League... Chelsea will have to do something sensational to win at City. No English team has won at City this season, only Bayern have won there. Liverpool cannot play at the Emirates, but should be a great two matches!

Mou is "borg" for such games ...im pretty sure blues going in next round/final
Special One
I almost thought the draw was staged, putting either the best or the worst teams against each other, it's incredible. Gonna be a blast!
I forgot there was an Arsenal game today. So did the team.

Let the unraveling begin.
Never would have thought that kinda result, hopefully this serves as a wake-up call for Arsenal
Quote from Rappa Z :I forgot there was an Arsenal game today. So did the team.

Headlines for the papers....Gunner's Out Gunned, or the following: LOL

Arsen Half time team talk...Well that was bloody aweful LOL

When Sterling is on a Hatrick, you know your in trouble LOL

PS - My step son is a Liverpool Fan

FOrdie
Oh and one more....

Can Arsene opt for a 3-0 defeat and forfeit the game?????

#FifaExpert PMSL

That was on Twitter

Fordie
Quote from Rappa Z :I forgot there was an Arsenal game today. So did the team.

Don't panic! Don't panic!

To be fair Liverpool played well today. At least City dropped points too.
To be fair, I don't think anyone would have imagined Arsenal would still be fighting at the top this far in the season.

In any case, great stuff from Liverpool today. First 20min were absolutely brilliant.

Now, the title seems pretty blue-ish, I'd say. In fact, increasingly of a darker blue tone.
Finally Finland got "good" group for Euro 2016 qualification. Group F: Finland, Greece, Hungary, Faroe Islands, Romania and Northern Ireland
Holy shit, the last rounds of the Premier League will be amazing!

I can't believe Liverpool and Atlético Madrid are leading the tables right now!

Looking forward to those last rounds.
GG Barca
As a Liverpool supporter i have to say i'm extremely disappointed Utd didn't give Moyes at least another 4 years.
Would be cool if Giggs got the job, as long as he can handle it.
I'm also disappointed he's been sacked, being an Everton fan

Portrayed as the image of Ferguson, any Everton fan will tell you he was nothing of the sort. Too conservative, too orthodox, too defensive. Lord knows where he got the reputation as a developer of young talent - he never went to see the youth teams play a match and only played them when he had literally no other choice. His success at Everton was persuading the fans and media that 7th place was an overachievement for little Everton. He met expectations not by improving our position over 11 years, but by lowering expectations. That would never work after Ferguson.

I think he has just served his purpose of being "the man that followed The Man", so when Van Gaal or whoever arrives they are already somewhat removed from the Ferguson legacy as they are "the man that followed the man that followed The Man". Not that I'm complaining - very happy with Senor Martinez!

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG