The online racing simulator
Quote from Mysho :it's like voting in cs - sometimes happens players vote for cs_assault just because of map name and then everyone disconnects...

cs_assault is the best thank you very much
Quote from Yuusei :cs_assault is the best thank you very much

i
CAMP THE VENTS FOR VICTORY
Quote from N I K I :...
@Flotch: Maybe Lotus cars are supposed to feel underpowered and understeery and make any slightest slip into understeer? And what's your name on RSR charts?

Did not know what is RSR since you mention it (google helped me )
So, never connect to it ^^
Can't we download those famous lap replays ? I would be glad to learn how to drive properly (I have to admit finishing a lap without going out is a big challenge , especially with those crazy AI)
Quote from N I K I :Maybe Lotus cars are supposed to feel underpowered and understeery and make any slightest slip into understeer?

That applies to almost any road sports car, or just road cars in general.
Quote from Keling :That applies to almost any road sports car, or just road cars in general.

you havn't heard about his diesel Fiat?
Quote from N I K I :That dude is properly sick. He either killed himself or at least wrecked that car at some point.

Nope Stefan Roser is still alive
Quote from ATHome :Nope Stefan Roser is still alive

Exactly, he´s still around. I read a test about the RUF RGT-8 (yes, that 911 with a V8) a few days ago where the author of the article had the opportunity to drive both, the CTR and the RGT-8 and Stefan Roser was still around. I think he was a Test Driver for RUF back then and still seems to hang around with these guys.

Whatever... I hope RUF finds its way into AC, because I really like what they do and having them around the corner here sometimes you see some of those extremely tuned, but in my opinion often still pretty normal looking cars, driving around, which is always very nice.
Quote from Flotch :Did not know what is RSR since you mention it (google helped me )
So, never connect to it ^^
Can't we download those famous lap replays ? I would be glad to learn how to drive properly (I have to admit finishing a lap without going out is a big challenge , especially with those crazy AI)

Hahah AI is so ginger. Always on a run to give the lovetap. Reminds me so much of Isaac Price.
Sometimes people post on YouTube and thats about it. But its nice to see real life lap too at least for lines. Most case can brake later drive thru faster because of sticky quali tires. You shouldn't be having too many issue with that. We know the things you were doing in LFS years ago. its nice to see blue boobs of death around again.
Although I don't own it yet ( need upgrades ) I have been following this thread....now you are all screaming about a RUF, but that's just a Porsche with upgrades, like a Scooby reworked by Prodrive , or Ford Mustang upgraded by Shelby

Same car just with upgrades .... its all "super cars"

When is somebody going to see, there is a massive gap in the market for petrol or even diesel engine family saloon cars, either road going or racing and FWD?

IMPO - super cars have been done, time and time again, how about these little beauties or even still, the Hillman IMP get a mention

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :
...there is a massive gap in the market for family saloon cars...

Agree I am still waiting when KS will swap e92m3 4.0l V8 in to the E30 body
E60 M5 pls.
Gt86!
You'll get RUF.
Nice video
Quote from Boris Lozac :This car is fckin crazy, almost undriveable with the default set Had some fun and edited it with the epic wing flaps camera..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSoqaRm9Dc8

Undriveable? It's bloody brilliant, and one of the most easily chuckable hypercars I've tried in a sim. I can see this becoming my new drifting favourite.. :-)
Quote from atledreier :Undriveable? It's bloody brilliant, and one of the most easily chuckable hypercars I've tried in a sim. I can see this becoming my new drifting favourite.. :-)

Obviously it's drivable, he just expressed to enforce the impression how hard is to control the car.

@Boris, nice video edit (like a variety of camera angles) and driving
Cheers people... Yeah it's great on exit but understeer is murdering me.. Anyone has some sets..
Well, those cars are built to understeer straight into oblivion from corner entry.
moar power!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Cheers people... Yeah it's great on exit but understeer is murdering me.. Anyone has some sets..

For 50-60 year olds with no racing experience
Boris it's just a fast road car, btw Huayra has faster cornering speeds then 458/mp4, because it's lighter and has more mechanical grip, but don't expect GT3 cornering speeds.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG