The online racing simulator
Unlucky Ricciardo, gonna be a good season for him
Magnussen eh!
Close enough... Go Daniel!
Quote from J@tko :Vettel fails to make Q3. Crowd go wild. F**king love Aussies. #kimigate

I'm sure not only the Aussie fans... I cheered as well for a driver finally being at a place where he barely belongs.. mid-field. Good job Ricciardo!

I got the feelings (expected it far before the season) Kimi is hardly ever gonna be able to catch up with Alonso.. Ferrari made the wrong call last year.. they should have taken Hulkenberg!

@Benni...

\Yes mate... he did a pretty good job! He is in the wrong car though.. but good job from the Dane
Quote from lamerr :Magnussen eh!

Indeed. Hardly any mention of his performance on Sky TV so far, but his was probably the drive of the session for me. Awesome job for his first qual session.

Delighted to see Lewis on pole. Nice to see Daniel 2nd, just for the crowd reaction Cant stand Ferrari, so happy to see one of them out in Q2. Always great to see a Vettel fail.

Overall that was hugely entertaining. Lets hope the race is as exciting.
Magnussen did well in all sessions, glad he did good. Also props to Kvyat, might have had an excursion at the end but at least he got it into Q3.

Also, cool to see the crowd so into Ricciardo.
At least the new engines have much more torque, finally it's inferesting to watch, now that the cars are going sideways more. Even on dry tracks. No more rail racing. The pole lap was pretty nice too.
Quote from The Moose :Indeed. Hardly any mention of his performance on Sky TV so far, but his was probably the drive of the session for me. Awesome job for his first qual session.

Delighted to see Lewis on pole. Nice to see Daniel 2nd, just for the crowd reaction Cant stand Ferrari, so happy to see one of them out in Q2. Always great to see a Vettel fail.

Overall that was hugely entertaining. Lets hope the race is as exciting.

+1. Can't be said better.
Mmm, I can only hope that Ricciardo and Magnussen do well in the race as well. Last season for Räikkönen..?
Seems like I'm the only one who's not happy about Vettel failing. Although it's great to see some other's fighting for the lead, I'd still want to see Vettel to be there aswell and actually fighting for the win.

And it seems like Vettel and Magnussen are going to get a grid-penalty for ingoring yellow flags in Q2, which would be pity for both drivers.
EDIT: didn't happen
Quote from Stig209 :Seems like I'm the only one who's not happy about Vettel failing.

You are.
Didn't quite managed to get up at 7:00 this morning to watch the Quali
But judging from this recording of the Free Practice TV stations need to work a little with thier sound balance, the cars become unhearable as soon as someone if speaking at the same time.

Regarding loudness in real life, a friend of mine lifes in Melbourne, not very close to the track, and he was woken up by the cars this morning
Quote from ACCAkut :But judging from this recording of the Free Practice TV stations need to work a little with thier sound balance, the cars become unhearable as soon as someone if speaking at the same time.

That hasn't been a problem in the Sky broadcasts so far (FP1-3 + Qual).
Rain sorta snubbed the Williams cars in Q3. I imagine they'll be moving up in the race.
There should be a -50 constructurs points rule for having the most ugly car.

What happened?

FINALLY i remember what these shits sound like. i been thinking since practices wtf they remind me of. well i got it now LFS+TWEAK+stupidly high numbers
Force India is pretty gorgeous, IMO.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You are.

Nah. I'm not happy that he failed because of car problems. I want to see what he does with a less-than-best car, but I don't want to see him kneecapped by mechanical issues.
His attempted lap to get into Q3 was pretty spectacular to watch on board. Shows a bit more visceral driving than the past.
Quote from Test Driver :There should be a -50 constructurs points rule for having the most ugly car.

What happened?

Wheres the lotus
Quote from dawesdust_12 :His attempted lap to get into Q3 was pretty spectacular to watch on board. Shows a bit more visceral driving than the past.

Yeah, looked pretty ragged in that fast left-right. Pretty unusual for Seb.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG