The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
So rossi did not have enough money after all for the seat...
I think Maldonado gave an impressive race.
maldonado and vergne seemed to standout for me. Ricciardo also did great job. Rosberg looks like he has already given up long time ago.
Gotta feel pretty bad for Sutil, though he really didn't have to leave the door that wide open.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gotta feel pretty bad for Sutil, though he really didn't have to leave the door that wide open.

Or just having some semblance of awareness of his surroundings... Now I know that Perez' move was optimistic at best and probably unnecessary in the first lap of the race, but I saw lots of overtakes in the broadcast in those two corners, some from as much behind as Perez. Yet he remained the only one blind enough to turn into the car on the inside...
And Kimi was just sitting around there too! Damn you got to feel for Perez, poor dude...
Nasr and Ericsson for Sauber, but Sutil says he still has a contract with the team. More contract mess for F1!
Sutil doesn't have a hope in hell.
Shame that Marussia didn't fold a few races earlier.
Yea, trip to japan aint cheap either
In b4 Tristan.
It's so hard to analyse that story without coming across as misogynistic.

...but she (and this statement would be equally true if she were a he) shouldn't be anywhere near an F1 practice session. It just goes to show what a joke F1 is. I see cheap karting arrive and drive championships with more credibility.
Deep pockets trump great skill.

That's all it boils down to. Alice Powell is no different. Although getting on with Caterham isn't much more impressive than being hired by your local taxi company.
-
(Hyperactive) DELETED by Hyperactive : misread
Agreed. It would be an insult to every struggling driver wanting to reach F1 if such a talentless person is even granted a superlicence. Maybe she's taking the Susie Wolff approach and using sex to replace talent. I don't any men in F1 circles are THAT desperate though.
Pathetic. Grow some and get over it.
Quote from Intrepid :It's so hard to analyse that story without coming across as misogynistic.

This, I'm finding it very hard to criticize somebody like Alice saying she is not good enough for Formula One, not good enough for lower categories or in other terms 'is not ready', without being accused of being 'sexist' or whatever.

The misogynist bandwagon is getting ridiculous, in a world where people want equality can you not say Powell is not good enough for Formula One in the same way I would say Gonzalez or even Chilton are not good enough for Formula One?
Mysognony isn't saying she isn't good enough, but the Daily Mail articles comments section is filled with shit about her 'weight problems'. That's very misogynistic.
Quote from CSF :Mysognony isn't saying she isn't good enough, but the Daily Mail articles comments section is filled with shit about her 'weight problems'. That's very misogynistic.

Can't we just kill all the birds and say she's a shit driver and she's fat?
I'm off to read the Daily Mail comments section!!! Sounds brilliant.

Ha ha, someone (I know who!) mentioned me in the comments. If I - a 33 year old who smokes, doesn't train, doesn't eat healthily, fixes and sets up my own car, doesn't test and has a total budget less than her tyre budget - can beat her some/most of the time, then she clearly isn't good enough to be a professional. Ever. Some might claim it's jealousy, but I think it's the only logical result from looking at the evidence.
It was not me.
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by Scawen : misogynistic post - user banned for 6 months
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG