The online racing simulator
1. Who will win drivers' world championship: Hamilton
2. Which team will win constructors' world championship: Mercedes
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Kobayashi
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner): Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Bottas
6. Who will score more points in 2014. Grosjean or Maldonado: Grosjean
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Räikkönen
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 5th
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014: No
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): Ericsson
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2013: No
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Hamilton
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season: Bottas
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams WHICH TEAM scores the most points during 2014 season: Williams
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever): Yes
16: Winner of Australian gp: Räikkönen
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Hamilton
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 300
#477 - CSF
#479 - CSF
Kimi to be further behind Alonso than Massa.
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Chilton
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner) : No
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Bottas
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Alonso
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 1st
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): Maldonado (wishful thinking)
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Vettel
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season: Massa
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams WHICH TEAM scores the most points during 2014 season: Williams
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever): Yes
16: Winner of Australian gp: Hamilton
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Rosberg
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 137924297123291747321942
Quote from CSF :Kimi to be further behind Alonso than Massa.

Oh hey there CSF, I didn't recognize you without your drunken TS ramble/jibberish.
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Ricciardo
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner): Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Massa
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Who will score more points, Caterham or Mercedes? it's as stupid question as that. Alonso ofc.
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 4th
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): Nobody
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Hamilton
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season: Hulkenburg
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever): No
16: Winner of Australian gp: Hamilton
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Hamilton
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 305
Quote from IsaacPrice :7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Who will score more points, Caterham or Mercedes? it's as stupid question as that. Alonso ofc.

#485 - CSF
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Oh hey there CSF, I didn't recognize you without your drunken TS ramble/jibberish.

Pfffffffffffft Pots and kettlesssssss.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Doesn't count if you don't watch it live, you muricans have it easy

I hate watching things recorded, but those rounds from 2 - 4 AM are not worth it.
Quote from Hyperactive :So it is time for the yearly F1 questionnaire 2014 edition!

Answer the questions and the one who gets most answers correct wins the invaluable "lfsforum F1 prediction grandmaster" award! The glorious award has been won previously by:

2012:
No points given

In 2013 season:
Hyperactive
teppo.jr
Iginla

Must post your guesses before the 12th of March (00.00 UTC). All posts after that will be ignored. One point for correct answer, 0 for wrong. Last question is worth 5 points. In case of equal points the who guessed closest to the last question wins.

1. Who will win drivers' world championship:
2. Which team will win constructors' world championship:
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line:
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner) :
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa:
6. Who will score more points in 2014. Grosjean or Maldonado:
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso:
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014:
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014:
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race):
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2013:
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying:
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season:
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams WHICH TEAM scores the most points during 2014 season:
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever):
16: Winner of Australian gp:
17. Winner of Monaco gp:
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season:

(I'll post my own predictions later)

Just fyi. Still some time left! After today 00:00utc I won't accept new answers anymore.
I changed my Simona question to Yes (if you already put my answers in).
All my answers are Sutil.
All my answers would be irrelevant as it's pure guesswork and no one will care what anyone has guessed by the end of the season.

Anyway, everyone will be pulling down their trousers very soon so we'll see who's got what. Can't wait.
Conor Daly has flipped at Monaco, Indianapolis, and now Abu Dhabi. He had a large crash during GP2 testing at the same corner that Rosberg and Karthikeyan had their large crash a couple of years ago. Both drivers are okay.

Quote from Storm_Cloud :
Anyway, everyone will be pulling down their trousers very soon so we'll see who's got what. Can't wait.

Now there is a sentence that could be misunderstood...
I agree with what I think you mean though.
I'll post some stats about the answers later, kinda busy for the next few days and kinda tired now.
Quote from Anthoop :Now there is a sentence that could be misunderstood...
I agree with what I think you mean though.

It was a nod to a Vettel quote from a couple of years ago.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :It was a nod to a Vettel quote from a couple of years ago.

In german language it's a common figure of speech, however for native english speakers it seems to sound odd when it's translated literally.
Quote from Cornys :I hate watching things recorded, but those rounds from 2 - 4 AM are not worth it.

It's not that hard to stay up for the start, but it's a miracle if I'm still awake by lap 15.
Though plain, I can see a bit of the old West's livery coming through mainly when looking at the engine cover and sidepods (though it doesn't have as much black generally)
Bland - just like the Williams Martini livery. I appreciate that they can't go too far (risking alienating sponsors and what-not), but it's disappointing to see what they've made of the opportunities they have. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory seems apt.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG