The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :I have departed with US$1081 and change on components for a new PC so that I may be able to use this piece of software.

God halp all those in AC

Specs?
Quote from dekojester :I have departed with US$1081 and change on components for a new PC so that I may be able to use this piece of software.

God halp all those in AC

I'm running:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
Gaming graphics 4095 MB

My fans get a bit of a hiding while playing and I'm running a after market CPU cooler.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So fairly similar to my PC that I built, except I went for a better CPU.

I get 100 FPS in AC.

Deko just needs something that runs.
Quote from jrd.racer :Pretty slick man. Been watching your videos but I cant even do tiny drifts in the drift circuit.

Tried all your setup tips, but the car still feels weird.

If you use g25/27 try this.

Gain 110
Filter 0
Damping 13

Kerb Effects 20
Road Effects 0
Slip Effect 10

It made whole new game for me, meaning I can throw e30 around just like i can xrt in lfs. (in profiler use same sets as u use for lfs)
Hope it helps.
I have nearly the same PC Deko, except for the VGA ^^
I'm confused by those kerb/road/slip effects. On a physics based FFB system they should not exist at all.
All the time I didn't like the system for some reason,now Keling just perfectly defined this reason! Thank you!
Patch up.

- Pagani Huayra new car (turbo related sounds still wip)
- TC now does not engadge until a car specific speed when launching from stand still
- Aero fixes for Lotus Exos T125, corrects nose up excessive top speed
- Option for player selective collisions. A small workaround until we properly fix the AI. Collisions only occur around a small distance from the player. All other cars do not collide, limiting CPU occupation
- Fixed replay audio bug
- Fixed GUI on some apps
- Fixed race output
- New APP :: Track Description
- New APP :: Real Time X360 car controls debug
- Damage OFF option
- Fixed some glitches in mirror rendering
- Improved CPU performance on Monza
- Reduced launcher RAM and VRAM consumption while the simulator is active.
- Added French translation.
- Collision fixes at Monza and Silverstone gp
- Physical mesh at Silverstone gp more detailed.
- Fixed Concrete size at S-Schumacher, Nurburgring GP
- The launcher now keeps a rotating backup store of the local database (found in Documents\Assetto Corsa\launcherdata\backups)
Quote from Keling :I'm confused by those kerb/road/slip effects. On a physics based FFB system they should not exist at all.

The devs would agree with you. They simply weren't there in the first version, but there was such an outcry from people who didn't like the 'pure' approach to FFB that they were compelled to add those "enhancements".

Turn them off and enjoy purely physics based FFB. Simples.
Quote from Framaris :Since they mentioned 3GB graphic memory in the recommended requirements: http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... um-requirements-faq.1349/

Maybe you could save 10$ on the case and go for this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ ... aspx?Item=N82E16814125462

I'd think processor is more important. With fullfield AI I get severe stutters and processor occupancy warnings in T1 with stock 3570K. Radeon HD 7850 2GB has not been a bottleneck whatsoever.
Another 2 weeks waiting. No multiplayer this Friday either
He said that 1.0, which will be released in April will surely include Multiplayer. There was another interview where he claimed Mid-March as an initial Multiplayer release.
There might be new legendary term in this forum - early 2014...
Quote from Matrixi :- Pagani Huayra new car (turbo related sounds still wip)

Feels a bit soft at times, but still enjoyable. And it does look quite pretty.

If we here are going to bitch about couple weeks/months of waiting....
Not normally a fan of supercars, but this one feels pretty good.
I think they improved graphic engine or something, I am always racing Nurburgring at 18:00 when the sun goes down doing 8 laps with 16 opponents and this is the first time I haven't got any warning in T1 or while being crashed by AI.

Feels smoother to me. No changes to settings. Using GTX 470 and 16 cars is MAX for fluent gameplay on 1920x1200 and pretty much everything maxed up.
Quote from The Moose :The devs would agree with you. They simply weren't there in the first version, but there was such an outcry from people who didn't like the 'pure' approach to FFB that they were compelled to add those "enhancements".

Turn them off and enjoy purely physics based FFB. Simples.

I use 75% overall and all other effect at 0 since the enchants came out , and im happy with that
Quote from tiagox :I use 75% overall and all other effect at 0 since the enchants came out , and im happy with that

Yup, i use 50-65 gain depending on the car. Everything else on 0 as well. Feels great.
Quote from Ales_M :If you use g25/27 try this.

Gain 110
Filter 0
Damping 13

Kerb Effects 20
Road Effects 0
Slip Effect 10

It made whole new game for me, meaning I can throw e30 around just like i can xrt in lfs. (in profiler use same sets as u use for lfs)
Hope it helps.

Hey man. Gave those settings a try but the car still just seems to whip around to easy, and then most of the time i end up over correcting. I drift in LFS pretty fine. I think I just need more time in the game.

Thanks alot though.
I happen to be faster with damping set to 0, gain 75 and kerb effects at 25. Had 12 damping before and dunno why but it feels better. Using G25

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG