The online racing simulator
I know you finished the doctor. Can you atleast send that to me plz
Sorry mate but it doesnt make sense to send any of the skins separated from the rest of the pack. Otherwise it wouldnt be called a pack. Sorry but like everyone else, you will have to wait untill its finished.
Quote from disposable :sorry mate but it doesnt make sense to send any of the skins separated from the rest of the pack. Otherwise it wouldnt be called a pack.

aw snap!
I have not played the raw version, but will be keeping on eye on this, looks interesting
Actually I disagree with that, what I liked in DD1 and DD2 was the fact that every car was the same, and had the same driving abilities (except the 3 different cars you could chose, all with their own driving style and good/bad things) . It somewhat made me think of Nascar each time I drove DD2, but of course with a little twitch

Man, I wish someone would do a remake of DD2, with new tracks and better graphics, I had payed a silly amount for having a game like that!
Quote from The Very End :[...]
Man, I wish someone would do a remake of DD2, with new tracks and better graphics, I had payed a silly amount for having a game like that!

+Infinity
Big bump - Any word on these?
Any word on the DD1 skins?
Got to wait some more, currently we are solving bugs and such. Well, I don't do anything, I am just testing and reporting back.

To keep the motivation up, I'll take you on a picture ride:
And btw, there is LAN support that will work over Hamachi and such

Edit: It also features the "ultimate destruction" mode There are some problems with it, due to the retardness of the AI in Carmageddon 2, but the creator is working on it. As in pictures there will be two car packs, on for DD1 and one for DD2.
Attached images
shrapnell.jpg
newdd2car.jpg
dd1cars.jpg
dd1car3.jpg
ccraceway.jpg
95dd1car.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Got to wait some more, currently we are solving bugs and such. Well, I don't do anything, I am just testing and reporting back.

Edit: It also features the "ultimate destruction" mode There are some problems with it, due to the retardness of the AI in Carmageddon 2, but the creator is working on it. As in pictures there will be two car packs, on for DD1 and one for DD2.

Will you be able to skin your own cars?
Well, you can buy all the skins, so yes, you can use them all.

I'll ask the creator if you people can join the test team.
Yeah, same I'm very interested in joining
#340 - Uke
Quote from The Very End :Got to wait some more, currently we are solving bugs and such. Well, I don't do anything, I am just testing and reporting back.

Hey! I'd like to try that mod and by googling i found this.

I don't know if it's the same thing you mentioned, but i'd like to try that, so i 'bought' carmageddon 2, but the problem is; I can't seem to get the carmageddon 2 work on windows vista, at first it just said a .dll file is missing, so I downloaded that file and got it working to the menus, but when i'm trying to race in carmageddon 2 another error pops up.

I'm using Windows Vista 64bit.

I'm also interested in trying the original destruction derby game in dosbox, but i can't find torrents anywhere.
That's the site for the mod yes, still under development tho

The mod is a stand alone, meaning you HAVE to install it in a other folder than carma2. It does not require anything else than what's with the 13 mb download

Also think this works with windows vista/xp..but not sure :s
#342 - Uke
Ok, I also tough it was a standalone mod, but i couldn't get it working like that, so i tough it's meant to be installed to the same folder with carma.

I'll try to install it again, and if it doesn't i'll submit the error massage here.

Edit: I got it working now =)
#344 - Uke
Me me me!!!!

Any more information?

DD2 mod or just carmageddon?

I have no hamachi installed right now.. but it's a quick downlaod..

Hmm.. You seem to be offline..

Oh wait you posted that yesterday.. Well.. We could race some other time?
What about today?
Hamachi is installed and stuff, just waiting on others.

The DD2 mod ofc

I am subscribted to this thread, so let me know by replying here, and I will come online.
#346 - Uke
I'm in hamachi right now...
I am there too, other feel free to join ;D
Out of curiosity... how did Disposable exactly recreate these skins in high definition? I've done my fair share of skinning myself. Perhaps I can take up the project?

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG