The online racing simulator
Quote from Jon606 :When I asked you about them, you'd said you'd had a shit week.
Hopefully you've had a better week this week
And yay for inspiration!

The shit is still rolling, i'm just trying to get it solved and put it behind my back. Thanks for asking though mate.
Yepp, take your time dude.
First solve those problems and lay they behind you, then you can start worrying about the skins

Haha, on the serious note - you do if you want, but don't do it because you "have" to, but because you WANT to .

Quote from The Very End :you do if you want, but don't do it because you "have" to, but because you WANT to .

+1
We don't NEED these skins, but we would like to have them.
A little bump here.

Have you desided if you are going to progress further, or is it dead for now?
I'm curious about it as well
I must admit that the pack is a bit dead for now... Been working alot lately and i dont feel like skinning or even play, at all. But dont worry, its just a mather of time, for me to get back to work and finish the pack.
That sounds awesome mate. You'll bump the topic when you feel ready for it and have got the time for it
these skins own so much! they owned so much that i've been playing destruction derby 2 for pc alot and found a multiplayer patch for it (doing hardcore google searches), but i cant seem to connect to other computers through any of the other network settings? if someone could figure it out we should dominate destruction derby 2 for pc + multiplayer patch. (up to 20 human players btw).
Quote from FullNilla :these skins own so much! they owned so much that i've been playing destruction derby 2 for pc alot and found a multiplayer patch for it (doing hardcore google searches), but i cant seem to connect to other computers through any of the other network settings? if someone could figure it out we should dominate destruction derby 2 for pc + multiplayer patch. (up to 20 human players btw).

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Is there a multiplayer patch for that game?! I want, give give give!!
I am at work, and google seems to be either down or blocked (ok badexcuse, I am too busy to search) ..

Edit : Oh man, managed to search, there truelly is a patch for this
Are there a lobby menu, or do we have to do manually IP adress connect? Are there a chat way, and how is the multiplayer - lagwise?
Have you disabled everything graphic rellated in DXDIAG? I had to turn of everything and dissable accleration to get it working
What's wrong with you/computer lol?
Should be somewhere... It might have something to do with it if your not logged in as admin on the computer?
Hmmm, then I'm out of idea's...Damn, where is Jack?

Found this on google :

Quote :
How to troubleshoot my Display problems using Dxdiag?

For troubleshooting games or application problems select Display Tab and check if DirectDraw Acceleration and Direct3D Acceleration are enabled. If your system supports the AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) subsystem then checks if the AGP Texture Acceleration is also enabled!

If any of these settings are listed as Not Available then select Display properties (Right click on the desktop and select properties) and choose the Settings->Advanced->Troubleshoot Tab and check if the graphics hardware acceleration slider is set to maximum. If the problem persists you need to check for updated Motherboard chipset drivers. If that doesn't solves your problem check whether your display drivers have WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) digital signatures and check for Updated Drivers.

Try that?
Ok, I am out of idea's, install windows all over again lol
But on serious note, re-install the graphic card and main card drivers.
I wonder if Joni got any further with the DD1 skin pack since he last posted any progress. I hope so!
HYPER :bump:
(Sorry for the double post + 2 month bump)

Just interested in the progress of the DD1 pack since the last time someone posted in this thread (which was nearly two months ago :ices_rofl). Maybe there could be a sneak of what you've done over these past two months? Sorry if it sounds rude or harsh.
I don't think that Joni was very active in the last few weeks. I didn't even see him on the BumpnJump for a while now.
Disposable's profile:
Last Activity: Yesterday 21:34
Quote from Shadowww :Disposable's profile:
Last Activity: Yesterday 21:34

I said "very active".

I meant that he might feel the need to make a pause now.
Even if he posts or browsing the forum doesn't mean he creates skins. Postng a comment in a topic is less work than creating skins, both when talking about energy usage and time effort.
Hey everybody! Love to see that you're still interested in these skins, but i havent been very active on lfs lately, like greybull wrote. To complicate things up, work and fixing my cars engine doesnt leave me too much spare time, so skins will have to wait and so all of you! Sorry for the crappy news, but hey, atleast im not dead ((like lfs is) /sarcasm off)
Quote from Disposable :Hey everybody! Love to see that you're still interested in these skins, but i havent been very active on lfs lately, like greybull wrote. To complicate things up, work and fixing my cars engine doesnt leave me too much spare time, so skins will have to wait and so all of you! Sorry for the crappy news, but hey, atleast im not dead ((like lfs is) /sarcasm off)

Good to see you're back (for a bit lol)
I always think that real life is more important than stuff on a PC, so there's no need to apologise; just start doing the skins again whenever you feel like doing them!
Bumping this.

You got time, effort and willing of continue this project mate?
Quote from The Very End :Bumping this.

You got time, effort and willing of continue this project mate?

What TVE said.
Would really love to see this completed after the epic DD2 pack
Any other word on the DD1 skins (the better ones IMO)
I stopped working on these long ago... But that doesnt mean i have quit the project! Im just not in the mood for skinning right now. I still have all the work saved, so dont worry. When i feel like continuing this epic skinning project, ill let you all know! :hyper:

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG