The online racing simulator
Quote from Disposable :I'm releasing them as packs. They will be DD and DD2 skinpacks with about 20 skins each, wich will be a total of 40 skins... Expect it to be a fairly long wait untill they are both finished.

The packs will probably be the best packs I've seen for LFS when they come out! You rock Joni! :headbang:
A couple more from DD2... #40 & #69
Attached images
#40.jpg
#69.jpg
I like the red one a lot, and it looks exactly the way it did in DD2, nice going
Creating custom fonts is a pain...
Attached images
#82.jpg
all worth it though

we should set a race up once all the skins are done, take a load of screens and post them up
Agree, when the skin pack is done we should do a 20 car race, just for the look of it

Man I wish they made a remake of the actual game
a remake with the style of DD1 would be awesome, i thought DD2 was a little over the top with the huuuuuge jumps and hyper fast cars.
saying that though, DD3 (Destruction Derby Raw) was really good aswell!
Bouncer
Attached images
#88.jpg
Quote from Gavin UK :DD3 (Destruction Derby Raw) was really good aswell!

Damn! You arent asking for a DD3 skin pack are you?! This is getting real epic...
lmao, 1 and 2 will be fine lol
i didnt even ask for 2, now thats a bonus!!
Lol, have not played the 3th, so don't worry about making those skins, what you currently work on are more than enough for one man
i'm going to have to get an ogg file of the destruction derby 1 menu music for LFS now
#17 Pro
Attached images
#17Pro.jpg
#50 General
Attached images
#50 General.jpg
i like this alot, waiting for release, Thanks for making them.
The general skin is very nice, nice you got the numberplate right too
any more progress?
Quote from Disposable :Bouncer

That was my favourite one

Anyone have any links to the pictures that the cars had on them as well? It'd be great to see the pics on the skins...
Quote from DavidSco :That was my favourite one

Anyone have any links to the pictures that the cars had on them as well? It'd be great to see the pics on the skins...

Which pictures? Sorry, didnt quite understand what you mean...
I think he mean the orginal scource, like, the DD2 car itself with the skin on
Oh... For comparison, side by side?
One on front, one on side Like straight on, then on the side, IMO
This is what i can do for now... Sorry, been alot busy lately.
I know the colours are still not matching perfectly, but this is WIP and that will be fixed later. :P
Attached images
bouncer comparison.jpg
Reworked the color scheme, some shadows and the font a bit. Guess this is the closest i can get to the original...
Attached images
updated bouncer comparison.jpg
Quote from The Very End :One on front, one on side Like straight on, then on the side, IMO

To get a side shot from a moving car, is already so hard... Remember theres no Viewer on DD2. I have to get all the pics from the actual race, with 19 cars trying to wreck you at 250kph lol... You will be lucky if ill be able to get proper side shots of all cars.

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG