The online racing simulator
Ill have to stop working on the dd pack till the end of next week. Sorry everyone.
Don't say sorry, take you time and do them when you FEEL for doing them
Quote from The Very End :Don't say sorry, take you time and do them when you FEEL for doing them

+1
We want this to be the best skinpack ever, remember? :ices_rofl
Quote from Disposable :Ill have to stop working on the dd pack till the end of next week. Sorry everyone.

Like The Very End said, take your time and don't rush, the skins are looking great, don't rush them - THIS WILL BE THE BEST SKINPACK, EVAARRR!
Quote from Jon606 :We want this to be the best skinpack ever, remember? :ices_rofl

Quote from brandons48 :THIS WILL BE THE BEST SKINPACK, EVAARRR!

Agreed, good things come to those who wait
Quote from Jon606 :We want this to be the best skinpack ever, remember? :ices_rofl

Currently best is DD2 skinpack.
I think DD1 will be better though, they were always better skins in the original games
Quote from Shadowww :Currently best is DD2 skinpack.

Yeah, but we're saying that the DD1 skinpack will be better
i use those skin ty
Quote from marakol :i use those skin ty

On which car?

And do you use them in patch Y or Z?
Quote from marakol :i use those skin ty

Can we see some screenshots of you using the skins... say... on Kyoto Oval?
Unless you're still using Patch X...
xrg
Quote from Jon606 :
Can we see some screenshots of you using the skins... say... on Kyoto Oval?
Unless you're still using Patch X...

I renamed them all from XRT_ to XRG_, all works.
Quote from marakol :xrg

The skins are for XRT though - they won't show up in your game.
EDIT: Didn't see Shadowww's replay above mine.
xrg_dd???
Quote from marakol :xrg_dd???

It works but i have XRT, muahaha! TURBO POWARRR

Edit: DON'T QUOTE THAT IN YOUR SIG
mayb way i can hav the er... zoomy?? cars. i not hav good words
Quote from brandons48 :It works but i have XRT, muahaha! TURBO POWARRR

why not that takes the fun out of it
Quote from brandons48 :It works but i have XRT, muahaha! TURBO POWARRR

Too late Brandon! :ices_rofl
Quote from Jon606 :Too late Brandon! :ices_rofl

awwhhh

Edit: Hellz yeaah, im quoted in Jon's sig
Disposable THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this DD2 skin pack it is AWESOME, incredible work.

Quote from The Very End :I am not completely sure, seen demo versions taking 3 mb's, so maybe there is a chance, try it

Unfortunately this seems to be a RIP version of the game. It has no music, no intro, no videos and something else
I have the original DD2 game for PC-CD and it has much more than just 8MB, a single intro video takes 14MB or something I don't remember now but I still have the intro videos on my PC .
Damn! I can't make my game work on windows XP (just worked on win 95 and 98). It installs and everything but just doesn't start.

Also how did that guy (I don't remember his post) put a higher resolution on DD2? I don't even know how did he take that screenshot ingame .
Thanks in advance
Quote from Velociround :Disposable THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this DD2 skin pack it is AWESOME, incredible work.

Unfortunately this seems to be a RIP version of the game. It has no music, no intro, no videos and something else
I have the original DD2 game for PC-CD and it has much more than just 8MB, a single intro video takes 14MB or something I don't remember now but I still have the intro videos on my PC .
Damn! I can't make my game work on windows XP (just worked on win 95 and 98). It installs and everything but just doesn't start.

Also how did that guy (I don't remember his post) put a higher resolution on DD2? I don't even know how did he take that screenshot ingame .
Thanks in advance

Thanks man! To make DD2 work under xp, try disabling Direct3d acceleration on Directx Diagnostic Tool. Works for me.

PS: Brasilia é lindissima!
:bump: for updates (unless you're too depressed to make them )
Quote from Jon606 ::bump: for updates (unless you're too depressed to make them )

Why depressed? I just felt like taking a break to do other stuff now. Maybe will inspire me a bit more.
If devs can take months of break, why cant i?! :P
Quote from Disposable :Why depressed? I just felt like taking a break to do other stuff now. Maybe will inspire me a bit more.

When I asked you about them, you'd said you'd had a shit week.
Hopefully you've had a better week this week
And yay for inspiration!

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG