The online racing simulator
i can see me spending too much time with this. lol
Quote from z-ro 8 :i can see me spending too much time with this. lol

Wasting some more time on lfs wont do you any harm! LMAO
There, the request is up. Let's hope there are some kind souls there that want to help. I would done this insim myself if I knew where to start, but I don't got any skills or either know any computer / code languages

Spread the word and get more drivers involved
I'm actually not for the DD style wrecking league. Imagine what would happen if someone with a bad internet connection joins or there's massive lag on the servers. It's it's only a few ppl with great internet than the DD will be fun.

But having more than 8 people running a league where the point is to crash as many people as possible wouldn't exactly be reasonable. Especially since LFS doesn't handle lags very well (well no racing sim game does anyway).

I vote for a straight forward RallyX Bump and Jump DD skin league.
Well, different taste I assume
For me DD is a great way to cool down from other kind of racing. I have my share of experience with "serious" racing in LFS, you can look that on my lfsW too For me this is a lot of fun, and I don't care if someone laggers hit me, because I just race there for fun, not to be serious hehe.
Quote from lizardfolk :I'm actually not for the DD style wrecking league. Imagine what would happen if someone with a bad internet connection joins or there's massive lag on the servers. It's it's only a few ppl with great internet than the DD will be fun.

But having more than 8 people running a league where the point is to crash as many people as possible wouldn't exactly be reasonable. Especially since LFS doesn't handle lags very well (well no racing sim game does anyway).

I vote for a straight forward RallyX Bump and Jump DD skin league.

As far as I remember, the first two DD games only awarded you points for spinning out other cars through various rotations (90, 180, 270 and 360 degrees) and killing the cars. This means that we wouldn't need to have to hit people as hard as we could to get more points.

Also, if this is meant to be a relaxing way of playing LFS (as TVE pointed out above) then would it matter if people get lagged out? If you take it too seriously then you lose all the fun in it.

But as TVE has said too, people have different tastes. So if we want to do a full-on DD league but you don't, then you don't have to join in. You could even start up your own Rallycross Bump and Jump DD skin league!

EDIT: Back Home & Back Home Remake have had their reversals done and should be up in a few hours time. In the meantime, I might be thinking about doing my own DD layout for Fern Bay Rallycross Green, inspired by bits from TVE's layout from last night.
Ok, are people up for some action now?
I am going to put the meow server up for some DD action!
THESE RACES WERE JUST CRAZY! HAHA Over 30 people online! Great fun guys.
And still is, come cow server..
Sorry was having something to eat. Now ill destroy u all better lmao!
BTW, can anyone gimme DD1 or DD2 for PC? (in PM) I searched TPB, no luck.
Going away from being illegal... :ices_rofl
How's the DD1 pack going Joni?
EDIT: Happy Birthday Joni! resent: :laola: :bounce8: :clapclap: :bannana_p :smileyrai :huepfenic
Right that's me banned for smilie overuse
Quote from Jon606 :Going away from being illegal... :ices_rofl
How's the DD1 pack going Joni?

I'd imagine he's taking the day off from skinning. At the bottom of the main forum page it says it's his birthday.

So happy birthday Disposable!

Edit: Got bored yesterday and rendered all the DD2 skins. Unfortunately it was using the old XRT model as you can tell with some of the skins. Also sorry the wheels didn't have white text. I'll get a group shot done at some point too.

http://s27.photobucket.com/alb ... ve%20For%20Speed/Renders/
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Is that a fuel version?:shySorry for the spam, I am just too lazy to check it by myself:schwitz

I am not completely sure, seen demo versions taking 3 mb's, so maybe there is a chance, try it

beefyman666 - Great renders :hyper:

And congratulation with birthday!!
Thanks everyone! BTW nice renders Beefy!
hey guys, last night's races on the Cow server were great fun! i was on this morning and had a nice barrel roll, i've attatched the replay
Attached files
dd_barrel roll!.mpr - 82.2 KB - 186 views
Joni have you posted the pack in the XR Skins thread yet?
wot is the server called, i would like to join u guys plz
Quote from C4R K1NG :wot is the server called, i would like to join u guys plz

[noobs] cow (iB)
Any update on the rest of the DD1 skins?

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG