The online racing simulator
Quote from Disposable :Ok for me, but i want to have other people opinions first. If most people agrees to remove the black marks, i'll be glad to get rid of them.

Your DD2 skins don't have them so why put them on the DD1 skins?
Makes it look better to have them off to be honest.
Quote from Jon606 :Your DD2 skins don't have them so why put them on the DD1 skins?

+1, your skin would look really better without them.
Quote from The Very End :GOod
Are there a chance you could not have those black parts in the skin? I know they were there orginally, but looks better if they are just filled We got correct damage now to fix it hehe

Yep, I think the same even tough i'm not really 'in' the discussion
GREAT! I think we should all make a layout and make a league and use all the different layouts.. should prove interesting DD2 was my favourite racing game We have to make a league! then change our racer names to match our skins

Am i getting to excited?!?! can't wait to start pile ups without getting kicked/banned .. hehehe
Quote from brandons48 :GREAT! I think we should all make a layout and make a league and use all the different layouts.. should prove interesting DD2 was my favourite racing game We have to make a league! then change our racer names to match our skins

First part: Look at my signature for my DD layouts
Second part: I've already changed the AI names for the DD2 pack, and gone as far as making the drivers the right sex (luckily I still have the DD2 booklet)! :ices_rofl
Quote from Jon606 :First part: Look at my signature for my DD layouts
Second part: I've already changed the AI names for the DD2 pack, and gone as far as making the drivers the right sex (luckily I still have the DD2 booklet)! :ices_rofl

LOl! GOod stuff!
Because I am kind of struggeling to get the AI to use the skins I have the AI skin pack, and I am not completely sure what to do. Even if I use "AI use player color", it won't use the skin
Quote from Jon606 :Your DD2 skins don't have them so why put them on the DD1 skins?

Have you ever played DD1? I'm attaching a pic with a side view, for you to check it out. Unlike DD2, every car in DD1 has those black dents/marks, even if the car is not damaged at all. Despite looking worse or better, i guess i was just trying to be as accurate as possible. But since everyone agrees to have them removed, i will not include them anymore.
Attached images
DD1marks.jpg
Quote from Disposable :Have you ever played DD1? I'm attaching a pic with a side view, for you to check it out. Unlike DD2, every car in DD1 has those black dents/marks, even if the car is not damaged at all. Despite looking worse or better, i guess i was just trying to be as accurate as possible. But since everyone agrees to have them removed, i will not include them anymore.

Yeah, I've got DD1 but I never noticed that before. Wonder why they were on the DD cars but not on the DD2 cars.
Anyway, good idea to take them off because if we could make the bonnet and boot pop up like that in LFS then you could include them. But we can't so there's really no need to have them on.
just think how cool this is going to be once we have the removable body panels, this is gunna be a reall next gen dd1 and 2
We just need the propper tracks for it I mean, layouts are nice and all that, but there are no tracks that really suits it well.
Quote from The Very End :We just need the propper tracks for it I mean, layouts are nice and all that, but there are no tracks that really suits it well.

The rallyX tracks suits the DDs pretty well.

I think this should be a rallyX series as actually "wrecking races" wouldn't really be a good idea in LFS
Trashman
Attached images
Trashman.jpg
Quote from Shadowww :PLEASE, make it for XRG!

...or you could download Patch X / buy S2 / rename the files to XRG_ instead of XRT_
Awesome! Looks identically!
General
Attached images
General.jpg

Great, nice quality.
He's on a roll again! Looking good.
DD1 ones look really good, brings back childhood memories :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the finished pack, excellent work
Psycho
Attached images
Psycho.jpg
absolutly amazing work. Keep it up
Thanks to all of you, but it seems that not everyone shares the same opinion. Someone just rated this thread as Terrible... lol

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG