:jawdrop:
Absolutely frickin' awesome!
Quote from Disposable :Chief! :headbang:

That's one of my favorite skins, absolute brilliant as ever mate
somebody's on a roll
Rivet
Attached images
99.jpg
It's so damn hard to get the colors right ingame! LFS seems to darken them alot, compared to the original Destruction Derby's gamma/color palette. Especially the darker skins...
heyy, can someone please release a pack of all these skins, there awsome!!!
Thanks! That 'someone' you're probably referring to, is me. Thats exactly what i plan to do. Two separate packs to be more precise... Destruction Derby 2 pack is nearly finished, so expect a release really soon, maybe next week if i have the time/patience.
Quote from Disposable :Thanks! That 'someone' you're probably referring to, is me. Thats exactly what i plan to do. Two separate packs to be more precise... Destruction Derby 2 pack is nearly finished, so expect a release really soon, maybe next week if i have the time/patience.

Your the man!
dude i'd love to make you a skinpack launch image for when there all ready if you could make the screen shots for me to play with

disposable for thy win
Having fun testing some skins...
Attached images
LFS 2008-10-19 22-13-09-01.jpg
LFS 2008-10-19 21-32-28-28.jpg
LFS 2008-10-19 22-11-22-57.jpg
LFS 2008-10-19 21-27-56-45.jpg
Awesome!
How many skins are left now before the 23 skins are complete? It's 20 AI ones and 3 human ones ain't it?
skin pack title image is done :twirl:
Quote from The Very End :Awesome!
How many skins are left now before the 23 skins are complete? It's 20 AI ones and 3 human ones ain't it?

It's actually 19 AI's and 3 human ones. There's 15 AI skins completed. Still working on Barmy Army, Heavy Metal Hero, Pyromaniac and Goddess to complete the pack!

Awesome!
Quote from Disposable :It's actually 19 AI's and 3 human ones. There's 15 AI skins completed. Still working on Barmy Army, Heavy Metal Hero, Pyromaniac and Goddess to complete the pack!

Now that's progress!
Looks great! awaiting release, I can only remember the human skins didnt get time to see the AI when they're tring to wreck your car at over 250kph...
just remembered, we need the good year - eagle sidewalls for the tyers
have they been posted already?
Nice Beef

Hehe, would love to see Red Pike Arena aswell, tho we would need a track editor for that

I'll join when the skins are done for that idea
Pyromaniac :hyper:
Attached images
64.jpg
That's it! I can't say nice, awesome anymore, this is truelly turning out to be EPIC! :hyper:

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG