The online racing simulator
I have both pc and ps1 versions of these two games, but can't run the DD1 pc version on my main computer for some reason... Need to try it on one of my older machines and see if it still works... But i can assure you that on the ps1, there are 19 ai and one of 3 player cars to choose from. So yeah it was 20 car races.
Yeah, I've got the PlayStation versions of DD and DD2, and there are 20 per race on both of them.
I haven't got the PC version so I can't comment on that.
By the way, I'm going to make my first ever layout that'll be good for Destruction Derby races! It'll be on Blackwood GP.
Quote from Jon606 :By the way, I'm going to make my first ever layout that'll be good for Destruction Derby races! It'll be on Blackwood GP.

That's great! Can't wait to try it online with some of us, head-to-head!
Great work on these skins, can't wait for the DD1 skins.

I had DD1 on the Saturn and had lots of fun on it.
Quote from Disposable :That's great! Can't wait to try it online with some of us, head-to-head!

I've just done it.
Expect it to pop up in the Autocross Layouts thread sometime soon.
EDIT: An hour later...
Quote from Disposable :Oh yes you do!

Hope everyone enjoys this pack!

yeeesssss, man i was at work for the release lol

awseome stuff, cant wait for dd2
thanks for using my image too dude
Thanks for that skinpack, i really like them.

Think it earned its own thread.
Great job Disposable. Feel free to add those sidewalls in the pack, not fussed about credits.

This most definately deserved a thread of it's own, should maybe even stickied? I think it's worth going on LFS-Database too (if it's not already).
Lovin' them

Are they all on LFS World?
Quote from Disposable :Yep, every single one of them!

Thanks

Let's arrange a race some day, or later today since it's sunday.
Quote from The Very End :Thanks

Let's arrange a race some day, or later today since it's sunday.

And use my track please
Anyone online now? Let's have a DD race or something
Sure, that should work too
Just captured this beauty when I ran a 20 AI race on South City Chicane Route - certainly an [worms voice] amazing shot! [/worms voice]
Sorry for filesize and type - just did it quickly.
Attached images
amazing-shot!.PNG
Nice Give them a hard setup and make a pileup action shot hehe
Quote from The Very End :Nice Give them a hard setup and make a pileup action shot hehe

like this
Attached images
pileup.jpg
LOL nice shots guys!
How's the DD1 pack coming disposable?

I'm really excited for that
Quote from lizardfolk :How's the DD1 pack coming disposable?

I'm really excited for that

Now that you've mentioned...
Attached images
Doctor.jpg
GOod
Are there a chance you could not have those black parts in the skin? I know they were there orginally, but looks better if they are just filled We got correct damage now to fix it hehe
Quote from The Very End :GOod
Are there a chance you could not have those black parts in the skin? I know they were there orginally, but looks better if they are just filled We got correct damage now to fix it hehe

Ok for me, but i want to have other people opinions first. If most people agrees to remove the black marks, i'll be glad to get rid of them.
Quote from Disposable :Now that you've mentioned...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH appreciate it

Quote from The Very End :GOod

I'm fine either way

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG