The online racing simulator
standard F40 on semi's @ Nurb GP..

amazeballs!
Quote from DejaVu :That's because Gran Turismo's tracks are laser scanned and Assetto Corsa's aren't, oh wait.....

Quote :
For a single track, we take over 100,000 photos and laser scan the track surface, and we also use images captured from helicopters and satellites,” Mr. Yamauchi said. “The discrepancy of track accuracy is down to plus or minus one centimeter. We do the same for cars; we take several hundred photos for each car, laser scan the surface, the exterior, the interior, the instrument panels

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.co ... &_type=blogs&_r=2
I didn't say GT's tracks weren't
I wonder why shifting animations are off in Lotus T125. When you change a gear, nothing happens. Also, I wonder when brake discs animation also occurs. I miss those shiny brake discs when you do brake really badly.
Quote from DejaVu :I didn't say GT's tracks weren't

uh huh, let's just say i believe you
Anyone tried the Exos S1 yet?
I have been testing it for some time now and so far it seems to be a decent car but the stock setup is horrible.
I tried to improve the set but still the car feels so numb especially in slow turns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VonLOhoXRck
Quote from AC's FB page : The new build includes also the Nurburgring GP circuit, officially licensed and reproduced using the Laserscan technology, in order to reproduce with the maximum fidelity this legendary track in all its details.

It couldn't be more accurate. I suppose you know how laser works.
When are these tires at their optimum? (regular 125), can't seem to find that app with tire graph and temps, seems after lap 3 they're useless..
Quote from kars19 :Nice to see familiar names in AC

What is the name of the mod that you are using as a dashboard on the top of the screen?
Quote from R3DMAN :standard F40 on semi's @ Nurb GP..

amazeballs!

Thanks, gave that combo a run tonight definitely a whole lot of fun
M3 gt2 and nür is so fkin amazing. im catching Rudy with mouse powa on stock set tho. im sure theres a lot more in it.
I guess much of the difference in "feel" between AC and GT is due to FOV. Can totally transform a track.
Enjoy the T125 even though I'm not a single seater person. Driving it reminds me that I wouldn't mind the curbs getting a rework on some tracks.
I don't know, I don't really like the Lotus, the FFB compared to the GT cars is much worse. Feels like I get less info through the wheel than I get with GT cars. Or maybe my old veteran wheel is just dying.
Might play with FFB settings some day. Not that it's the end of the world, I don't like SS cars in general so I probably won't drive it much anyway.

BTW, sick driving, troy.
Quote from PMD9409 :Enjoy the T125 even though I'm not a single seater person. Driving it reminds me that I wouldn't mind the curbs getting a rework on some tracks.

I think its an issue with the springs and shocks rather than the kerbs. Seems like any car just launches into the air, with something with little travel like the single seaters you could live with it, but with the road cars you should be able to ride the sausages abit more I think.

Seems like under rapid compression the shocks just go rock solid.
Did my first WR ! i happy
Quote from BlueFlame :I think its an issue with the springs and shocks rather than the kerbs. Seems like any car just launches into the air, with something with little travel like the single seaters you could live with it, but with the road cars you should be able to ride the sausages abit more I think.

Seems like under rapid compression the shocks just go rock solid.

It's more like button-out contact physics getting wild like the good old LFS rocket launcher physics.
Quote from Keling :It's more like button-out contact physics getting wild like the good old LFS rocket launcher physics.

Yea, I'm finding it hard to tell if its chassis contact with the kerb or just some crazy rebound but the cars definately keep bouncing for too long down the track after getting a bit of air.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG