The online racing simulator

and bodner
Brembo set for the rears

Quote from amp88 :They look like the original wheels of the Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth (or some copy of them).

You are correct they are in fact genuine Ford RS500 wheels
Finally retired my old Logitech UltraX keyboard and replaced it with a WASD V2 with Cherry MX Brown switches (with O-ring mod). Very pleased with it so far, though it's a very different feel compared to a standard rubber dome keyboard.

Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :this

<4498 x 2840 px image>

Could you please edit your post to remove the very large image? If you have to use an image, please use a smaller one.

G27+G930+500GB Hardrive
g27
wie viel hast du bezahlt?
Logicrap still sells the G5?
logibest please
if u askin for g500, then yes (actualy g500s)
bought my first road tax ! now im broke !

bought the bestseller
Attached images
best.jpg
This. I will be away from home for near on a year and no space for my gaming rig.

Asus G750JH
Wow,that's a serious machine! Double the price as my Asus N-series,also with 17" screen and bought for similar reason - no place for real gaming rig.
Quote from Eclipsed :Wow,that's a serious machine! Double the price as my Asus N-series,also with 17" screen and bought for similar reason - no place for real gaming rig.

It is a decent little machine. Hopefully it lasts a few years. Should be here tomorrow. Laptops really have come a long way.
It's okay, still fits easily on my screen. Next time a bigger picture please.
Welp, 6 months was enough to get tired of iOS quirks this time. Got an offer for a new One that I couldn't refuse.

Also TH8 short shift plate from rightongates.com

Mumbles something about Apple.

Set of Enkei RPF1s (18x8) w/ Continental ExtremeContact DW.

Traded my stock FR-S rims/tires + $400. Pretty sick deal IMO.

Acer Aspire E1-772G-54204G50Mnsk

For the boring times at work
Besides one of these expensive things...

...couldn't resist to spend 12€ for this:

(too bad that it runs just for 5-10 minutes and control has only on/off buttons,still it looks so funny,especially doing doghnuts on floor. )

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG