- Engine smoke when damaged
- Engine damage (not balanced yet)
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Upgrade BMW 1M Stage 3
- Upgrade Lotus Evora Stage 2
- Ferrari 599XX Aero center of pressure adjusted
- Ferrari 599XX improved cockpit view and adjusted bonnet cam
- Small aero improvements on BMW Z4 GT3, M3 GT2 and P4/5 Competizione
- New overboost function BMW Z4 Drift (keys 1-0 for 10% to 100% turbo boost. 80% default)
- Engine damage when turbo overboost is over 80% on cars that support it
- Engine damage from overreving the enging (i.e. downshifts)
- Steam friends leaderboard & Friends Leaderboard app for hotlap, drift & time attack
Mac feels good, felt like it needed to have a sharper steering rack though. It's like dealing playing cards as an octopus.
Quote from BlueFlame :Mac feels good, felt like it needed to have a sharper steering rack though. It's like dealing playing cards as an octopus.

I recommend 420 degrees

"Hotfix for missing cars upgrades just released."
The McLaren is spot on.
Damn the mapped 1m
You can select 10 boost levels 10%, 20% up to 100%
Ah and it looks 50% better with lowered ride hight

400hp and 580nm is no joke

edit:

@ max boost engine only lasted 1/2 half lap at Vallelunga
Quote from Töki (HUN) :The McLaren is spot on.

Yeah, it handles like a sheep and that's in a good way of course.
Quote from kars19 :I recommend 420 degrees

"Hotfix for missing cars upgrades just released."

I was using 440 and it still wasn't enough for me.

The overboost feature is a bit silly, but I imagine it's just something to help tie us over to when MP is done.
Tested e85 z4 d1 spec with overboost
when you drive with 80% engine is fine
100% is good for 1 hot lap, need to test how long the engine last with 90%
Quote from fwj515 :Just because it looks the same doesn't mean shit! The car is crap compared to iracing's version.

You are doing something seriously wrong with AC.

..or possibly just a troll
Damn again I need to renew my iRacing subscription, just so I can read iR's AC topic...
I don't feel shi* with the Mclaren, like my FF is turned off.. Where is that friend leaderboards thing?
Quote from kars19 :Damn again I need to renew my iRacing subscription, just so I can read iR's AC topic...

Haha there must be quite a few butthurt comments over there.
So much hate for an opinion, if you don't like reading someone's opinion on the game don't read it simple as.
Quote from fwj515 :So much hate for an opinion, if you don't like reading someone's opinion on the game don't read it simple as.

Funny because everything you say is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the truth.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Funny because everything you say is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the truth.

Not really, you lick the games arse hole so much you don't like negative opinions, when the netcode is crap don't start crying.
The McLaren feels quite good, generally I like the GT cars the most, let's hope the balancing will be good aswell.

But what is this overboost stuff? I mean it is super unrealistic, 100% feels like 20hp more but the engine breaks after a lap.
Don't feed the troll dude, it's not worth it. Let him play iceRacing if he's happy with that. I can enjoy my Assetto Corsa and be shut about it. The only thing I don't understand is this LLM dude bashing the netcode when it's not even released. I'm not sure if iR's netcode is so superior though.
Quote from Kristi :Don't feed the troll dude, it's not worth it. Let him play iceRacing if he's happy with that. I can enjoy my Assetto Corsa and be shut about it. The only thing I don't understand is this LLM dude bashing the netcode when it's not even released. I'm not sure if iR's netcode is so superior though.

I doubt he has AC, or iR even. His trolling is so poor.
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :The McLaren feels quite good, generally I like the GT cars the most, let's hope the balancing will be good aswell.

But what is this overboost stuff? I mean it is super unrealistic, 100% feels like 20hp more but the engine breaks after a lap.

What is the overboost thing in general? I have not read much around, but is it some sort of chipping/boost of the engine but causes damage to it? I have no clue, someone please write a informative reply for a turd
Quote from Kristi :Don't feed the troll dude, it's not worth it. Let him play iceRacing if he's happy with that. I can enjoy my Assetto Corsa and be shut about it. The only thing I don't understand is this LLM dude bashing the netcode when it's not even released. I'm not sure if iR's netcode is so superior though.

A game that hasn't got MP integrated from the off then there must be something wrong, again you don't like peoples opinions don't read them.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :I doubt he has AC, or iR even. His trolling is so poor.

Feel free to look me up on iRacing, but your correct, i don't own Assetto Corsa, i just play it on a friends account as it's a waste of £30

http://www.iracing.com/iracing ... s/simmons-start-to-finish
so yes he has iR. and yes he sucks at driving
Quote from fwj515 :A game that hasn't got MP integrated from the off then there must be something wrong

or right. They are more concentrating on the driving first, unlike iracing where they force a release of a new tire model every 13 weeks. In that time frame the tire model is sure to be shit.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG