The online racing simulator
Somone got some tips how do win BMW challenge on Mugello? God damn Ai does 1.53 (or 1.43, canot remember the correct lap times atm), while I an stuck at low 55s.Tried setup changes and various driving styles..but they just seem to be that much better than me ; ( Also they drive like total ****s btw, ramming me off track while I canot even spin them.
well what u expect from bmw drivers eh?
Quote from The Very End :Somone got some tips how do win BMW challenge on Mugello? God damn Ai does 1.53 (or 1.43, canot remember the correct lap times atm), while I an stuck at low 55s.Tried setup changes and various driving styles..but they just seem to be that much better than me ; ( Also they drive like total ****s btw, ramming me off track while I canot even spin them.

I posted a setup on last page, try that. AIs are doing 2.05, and 2.03 isn't that difficult to get.
Quote from e2mustang :well what u expect from bmw drivers eh?

God damnit, Karma stung me

Quote from Kristi :I posted a setup on last page, try that. AIs are doing 2.05, and 2.03 isn't that difficult to get.

Sorry, missed that. And meant 2.xx lap times haha!
Well but seriously, dunno what you do, but the 1st and 2th Ai does low 2.04 laps and sometimes down to 2.03 if they are not close to eachothers :s
Lotus Evora GTE - Petronas Syntium

Download Here
http://www.mediafire.com/downl ... 54rc/Petronas_Syntium.rar

Unfortunatly my SSD went down with all my reference material and logos etc so this skin has been ripped from my Evora S skin so some logos are not quite up to scratch.. i will update it at some point but I wanted to finish this skin and get it out.
In RSR LiveTiming page there is ProRank so I've decided to jump in this competition.
But my times are not set in tables on their page.
I don't know what am I doing wrong.
I use Pro realism, tried both mine and default setups I do valid laps but they're not valid for ProRank
Quote from diNOSaur :In RSR LiveTiming page there is ProRank so I've decided to jump in this competition.
But my times are not set in tables on their page.
I don't know what am I doing wrong.
I use Pro realism, tried both mine and default setups I do valid laps but they're not valid for ProRank

are you changing the track temp?
yep
gotta keep it standard..
How about car setup?
thats free to change
Nice job ChrisR

I like that they fixed Evora GTE front wheel/tyre width
But they didn't have time or they forget to fix that on Evora S model
Need to keep reminding them on ''Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues'' forum
Quote from ratrug101 :http://www.assettocorsa.net/nurburgring-news-en/

By seeing this (I am not speaking about DLC, but the Nordschleife ), I may consider having some interests in this game/simulator (especially in september of this year )
Unfortunately, I did not find a free demo : each time I find a link on internet it is specified that a netkar pro license is needed ... Is it still the case or am I only finding old links wich ask to pay for the demo of a game not yet released (time have changed since I was young and get free demo inside magazines ) ?
There is no free demo version of this. Only the tech-demo (technology demonstration) is available "free" for those,who already have NKpro licence (or buys it). But you might get lucky if you search through torrents for some "stolen" version...
There will be a free demo when they release the 1.0 version.
Don't get hung up on the early access thing. As far as I'm concerned if they're selling it then it's released. It's worth the money, Flotch, but less so since Joux Plane got ruined by the latest patch.
Its deffo worth it..
looks like i need some tips from you guys...

changed from a momo racing (240 degrees) to a g27 (900...) yesterday and well, now i just drive even worse than before. cant catch any slide or drift a little even with the easiest cars. i just hope its some setting or something as i didnt have a problem like that with the momo. or does it just take some time to adjust to the rotation? perhaps some of you still remember when you changed some years ago or whenever. settings you use could be useful as well.

thanks for anything/everything in advance.
Quote from Da Hoe :or does it just take some time to adjust to the rotation?

Yes,that too! I had some cheap 270° wheels before DFGT,so I had problems from start too,but later I get used to it. I don't think it's any good to use full 900°,540° or so could be a good compromise between smooth steering and being able to catch slides.
Quote from sinbad :Don't get hung up on the early access thing. As far as I'm concerned if they're selling it then it's released. It's worth the money, Flotch, but less so since Joux Plane got ruined by the latest patch.

Have seen Joux plane vids too ... Driving a sim with a good physics engine on a such a stage sounds promising (RBR was not so brilliant on tarmac ...) ... but I remember that netkar was not ... my style (LFS intoxicated inside) ... so I would have prefer having a good look to AC before buying it.
How can people be all for Joux Plane, and how can it make the game worth less since its ruined? It's not even officially supported... There are a lot better stuff in the game than a 2005 whatever port of a track.
Quote from Kristi :How can people be all for Joux Plane, and how can it make the game worth less since its ruined? It's not even officially supported... There are a lot better stuff in the game than a 2005 whatever port of a track.

RBR is a myth : a (the) great simulator on rallye
It is a like a great simulation that would reproduce Blackwood and the GTT , I would go directly

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG