The online racing simulator
Hello!
Hi all members,
i am Angelos.
I got my S2 license and i am ready to race!
Have fun!
Hey LFS Forum,

My name is IhazDaCB7, I am new to LFS and am liking the game so far. I'm thinking about purchasing it. I'm only having one issue hooking up the Xbox 360 controller on Windows 8.1 to LFS. I'll get it figured out. Once again, hello everyone!
Hello there, Welcome.

I'm sure there are threads or folks on here that will help you get optimised with the 360 controller if needed.

It's a great sim and pretty amazing considering it's age, worth the purchase if for no other reason than to provide help with dipers for Scawen
Hi
Thank you.
Hi, all!

I just bought S1 after playing the demo off and on again for a while, and I'm happy to say that I am very pleased with my purchase. I was shocked at how much more fun the S1 cars and tracks seemed when compared to the demo lineup. I enjoyed the demo, but wow, I love the South City courses!
Hello!
Wow! Nowadays it's very rare to see "S1 Licenced" under someones name.
It didn't stay long...
Nooooooo! I forgot to take a screenshot!

Now, listen, downgrade your account so I can take it!!!
Hello! Coming back after a long time off. I tried iRacing but just don't like how it 'feels' compared to LFS...I like a bit slip slide for a start (not drifting though) and it makes it almost impossible in that game. Not reaaaaallly that realistic in that respect.

Hope there's a decent amount of people on here still playing! Any good sites for leagues and regular racing? I'm based in the UK.
Hi
Quote from mctav :Hope there's a decent amount of people on here still playing! Any good sites for leagues and regular racing? I'm based in the UK.

See the calender (top of page) and events section of forum.
absolute beginners league, Tordagsrace, Tuesday Fun Race have weekly races and are good places to start.
Hi, i'm not really new but first time posting. Stopped playing in 2008 and now picked the game up again a few days ago.
I went full casual in the last years, playing Forza and all kinds of games.

I saw Assetto Corsa a few weeks ago and thought "oh i want to race again" so here i am again
Hello everyone my name is Beklar and I got LFS last night, I will be looking for people to race,dirft, and cruise with. I recently got the Racing Wheel and I would like to join others in playing
Hi all i am Boris 22 years old, and i play on Logitech G25, go easy on me
Hello to you Boris and Montenegro!
Hello

I love the demo again after many years of playing some xbox games. Im Thinking of buying the s2 license. Is there enough players still out there to play with in the full sim?
Quote from TSL9 :Hello

I love the demo again after many years of playing some xbox games. Im Thinking of buying the s2 license. Is there enough players still out there to play with in the full sim?

in league racing there still is, public is a little bit dead if you want to race and not cruise
there are plenty of races all day long if your using demo servers,with s2 if its still the same then cargame is best for greater numbers when online racing
Quote from mctav :Hello! Coming back after a long time off. I tried iRacing but just don't like how it 'feels' compared to LFS...I like a bit slip slide for a start (not drifting though) and it makes it almost impossible in that game. Not reaaaaallly that realistic in that respect.

Hope there's a decent amount of people on here still playing! Any good sites for leagues and regular racing? I'm based in the UK.

Gentleman Drivers Club races on Sunday evenings around 7pm, every other week normally. Interesting car restrictions and a ballast system to promote clean driving. Www.slowdrivers.net. There are a few of us uk based, good mix of faster and slower drivers and very clean.
Hi new player here !
Hi my name is Aziz and i love this game just download it one month ago and today i got th S2 license , im using 360 wireless controller for beginners you know :eclipsee_
Hello everyone, exceptionally new guy here. I've just been getting acclimated and training with some very nice people on the AMG server, and I'm looking for some beginner events to cut my teeth with (I'll take a look at Gutholz's recommendations as well).
Hello USA....
Hey guys, discovered this game yesterday. downloaded the demo, impressed me enough to buy the s1 license for now. Just getting use to the game, i wanna find a nice non-understeer setup. looking forward in becoming part of your community.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG