The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Nah the majority of people are quicker in the xr than they are in fz. That's fact.

I'm not comparing LFS to AC just the relativity of the xr and fz compared with the 4-12 and 458.

I'm talking about the stock version of them, as of Scavier's balance. Not putting tons of kg and intake % on the FZR. It just got out of hands recently, that's why the XRR feels faster with community restrictions.
Quote from Kristi :I'm talking about the stock version of them, as of Scavier's balance. Not putting tons of kg and intake % on the FZR. It just got out of hands recently, that's why the XRR feels faster with community restrictions.

True dat
Just did 20-something laps with the 12C at Mugello, lovely combo!

Best time was 2:04:28 which put me in 7th in that Rivali thing (best time was 2:02 if I'm not mistaken, and there seems to be around 15 competitive laptimes only).

There's still loads more to improve, spun a few times on corner entries (I find that very hard to catch :schwitz, missed 90% of the apexes, but boy is that fun!
could i try your setup?
Is there a way to check the full list in the Rivali Tempo app? Only shows the top 3, then me, then the last few drivers.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is there a way to check the full list in the Rivali Tempo app? Only shows the top 3, then me, then the last few drivers.

I have no idea, would be interested in that as well.

Quote from R3DMAN :could i try your setup?

Sure, but I have no idea where to find it! But all I did was lower tyre pressures by 1 click on fronts and 2 clicks on rears, and a click or two more camber on rears. Not sure that even works as I wanted.
it shows, 1,2,3 and the person in front fo you and behind you and you in the middle.

i managed 2'04.5 i think 10th place.
Quote from de Souza :Just did 20-something laps with the 12C at Mugello, lovely combo!

Best time was 2:04:28 which put me in 7th in that Rivali thing (best time was 2:02 if I'm not mistaken, and there seems to be around 15 competitive laptimes only).

There's still loads more to improve, spun a few times on corner entries (I find that very hard to catch :schwitz, missed 90% of the apexes, but boy is that fun!

Just tested that app Manged to get just bellow you, de Souza

Damn Maca' is so rewarding to drive, it will punish you if you don't drive it properly, reminds me a bit of lfs RAC (mid engine characteristics)
Attached images
kikijj.jpg
Quote from R3DMAN :could i try your setup?

Here's mine if you want a bash. Done 2.02.8 with it. Got to sort out my sector 1...I'm losing 0.5 there i see...

@de Souza Setups are kept in Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups .etc
Attached files
SW_Mug v1.1 exp.rar - 210 B - 163 views
Quote from kars19 :Just tested that app Manged to get just bellow you, de Souza

Damn Maca' is so rewarding to drive, it will punish you if you don't drive it properly, reminds me a bit of lfs RAC (mid engine characteristics)

You're all on steering help? That's a bit faggish isn't it?
how do u turn it off?
Quote from BlueFlame :You're all on steering help? That's a bit faggish isn't it?

What help pro settings all the way Probably it's an app bug
I have no idea what is that, either! From my understanding, I only have auto-clutch for the lack of a third pedal.

Thanks, Moose. Nice time you got there. I will try to get closer to it tomorrow.
Guess I am not the only weirdo who likes hotlapping the e30m3 with 'that' engine

Not bad for 80' German economy car
Attached images
ssssqqq1212JJJJPPGGG.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :You're all on steering help? That's a bit faggish isn't it?

That is the controller type your looking at... it just shows we're all using wheels you muppet.

You are seriously trying really hard to take the piss on people right? At least get your facts right when you try to troll people.
Last link is wrong.
Wow ease up on the mad attitude. So much hate on this forum.
Lotus Evora is my favourite car so far.

The 12c does some weird things. Feels a little fake. Doesn't help that I am using a PS3 controller.
Quote from sil3ntwar :The 12c does some weird things. Feels a little fake. Doesn't help that I am using a PS3 controller.

Nope. No it doesn't.
LFS just feels shit and I have absolutely 0 braking feel now when driving LFS.

Thanks to Assetto Corsa obviously.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG