The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristi :
Why do you think you reflect what everyone else is thinking when "people smash your crap in your face 2 times a day" (as someone said), and you get constant disagreement?

Because what I say isn't restricted by some social obligation to satisfy others.
Quote from BlueFlame :Because what I say isn't restricted by some social obligation to satisfy others.

Ok, calm down, dude. Seriously. Stop being smarta**. Enough is enough.
Quote from BlueFlame :Because what I say isn't restricted by some social obligation to satisfy others.

Social obligation translates into the standards of this forum's community. If I was the only one not satisfied by your manners, then I would feel bad about myself. This is not the case though. All I see is your nagging everywhere and people's dis-satisfaction over any of your posts. You haven't done anything constructive in the past few weeks yet I still see your name popping up everywhere.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm here saying what everyone else is thinking.

It's bad enough that you're posting at all. Please don't assume that everyone else is on the same wavelength as you. It's a great disservice to the community...
Quote from amp88 :It's bad enough that you're posting at all. Please don't assume that everyone else is on the same wavelength as you. It's a great disservice to the community...

One could say the same about your posts, though....
instead of arguing over random people recognized only by flag and avatar near by their nick here on lfsforum...

why not just turn on assetto corsa and enjoy the fun??? you are wasting your time. the world (lfsforum - this thread) needs more love!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Quote from atledreier :One could say the same about your posts, though....

I tend not to speak for other people though, that's the difference.

edit: If you look back through BlueFlame's post history it's very easy to find examples of massive generalisations (without sufficient evidence to support them), racism and other examples of prejudiced thought. I think you'd be hard pressed to do the same for my post history.
Silvia needs votes badly. Why are people so much in to hardcore race cars? I find them the most boring to drive in all sims. With the exception of that Group B Audi, that one got my vote.
Quote from Matrixi :Silvia needs votes badly. Why are people so much in to hardcore race cars? I find them the most boring to drive in all sims. With the exception of that Group B Audi, that one got my vote.

Who wants a simulator based on average road cars? You can just step outside for that.
TIL that I can just "step outside" to try an Alfa 4C or a GT-R and track it without any cost.
Quote from Matrixi :TIL that I can just "step outside" to try an Alfa 4C or a GT-R and track it without any cost.

Key word : Average.

It's gonna be a stock Silvia. Why would you want that? Nobody wants it. A stock Silvia is a boring car just like any other average model from Japan. Any Silvia you see on the road has been tweaked.
im having real difficulty with the 458 at imola.. ive managed to get a 1'55.5 and i can see 3 tenths out of that but my main issue is braking.. the rear just always wants to step out and spin..

ive tried max + toe and some negative camber and thats helped bit but not enough really..

any ideas?
Quote from BlueFlame :Key word : Average.

It's gonna be a stock Silvia. Why would you want that? Nobody wants it. A stock Silvia is a boring car just like any other average model from Japan. Any Silvia you see on the road has been tweaked.

Is the AC drift spec E30 average too? Silvias are good for one thing, and that is drifting. No way in a million years would they only include a stock model of that car.

I found my stock'ish S13 plenty fun to drive on twisty roads however, same with the stock R32 GT-R.
So you have an S13 and you would prefer if you got your own car in game over something would actually be driven and raced?

It will be a stock base model with an additional upgrade most probably but the Nissan Silvia doesn't evoke passion from the factory like the E30 M3 does. That's what Assetto Corsa seems to be about. There are many people still driving stock E30's but I honestly have never seen a stock Silvia of any description in my life.

I'd much prefer to see a time attack style Silvia than a dreary Nissan road car.
Quote from Matrixi :Silvia needs votes badly. Why are people so much in to hardcore race cars? I find them the most boring to drive in all sims. With the exception of that Group B Audi, that one got my vote.

They should have votes in rounds in the future, 1 round for road cars then the following round for race cars then just carry on alternating.
Quote from BlueFlame :There are many people still driving stock E30's but I honestly have never seen a stock Silvia of any description in my life.

Quote from R3DMAN :any ideas?

How much brake pressure are you carrying as you turn in? I'd go back to the default setup and try bleeding off the brake pressure more quickly around the turn-in point to see what difference that makes. For me the back end is definitely quite lively if I'm trying to squeeze laptime out of it and trail-braking as late as possible.
Quote from DejaVu :They should have votes in rounds in the future, 1 round for road cars then the following round for race cars then just carry on alternating.

This. I don't care at all for the race cars.

Quote from DejaVu :They should have votes in rounds in the future, 1 round for road cars then the following round for race cars then just carry on alternating.

These. Well it wholly depends on the POV I guess.
Quote from BlueFlame :So you have an S13 and you would prefer if you got your own car in game over something would actually be driven and raced?

It will be a stock base model with an additional upgrade most probably but the Nissan Silvia doesn't evoke passion from the factory like the E30 M3 does. That's what Assetto Corsa seems to be about. There are many people still driving stock E30's but I honestly have never seen a stock Silvia of any description in my life.

I'd much prefer to see a time attack style Silvia than a dreary Nissan road car.

Quote from amp88 :How much brake pressure are you carrying as you turn in? I'd go back to the default setup and try bleeding off the brake pressure more quickly around the turn-in point to see what difference that makes. For me the back end is definitely quite lively if I'm trying to squeeze laptime out of it and trail-braking as late as possible.

im just about fully off the brakes at apex and its just as there is say 10% left the rear lets go.
Quote from atledreier :This. I don't care at all for the race cars.

Again, all you want to see is a GT86 which you own in reality. Why would you wanna waste all your free time spent not driving your GT86 driving one in a sim? :S

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG