The online racing simulator
That sound is so god damn awful...
Yea the e92 sound leaves alot to be desired.
I love the sound! But then again, I'm not driving the rep-mobile.
Quote from Bose321 :That sound is so god damn awful...

Some of the exterior sounds are really bad, weird volume levels and so forth, especially that M3.

I like the update, FFB does seem a bit better (turn down the "effects" though). Zonda is great, 2eleven is fun even if it's just another Elise platform car and this time with an open diff, P4 thing is horrid though, back to that disconnected FFB and it's really quite dull to drive, also a bit of a weird front toe value, but I'm sure that's been noticed on the forum, strange that the devs didn't though.

e30 M3 feels a bit more lively and Mugello is excellent.
Anyone else seems to be slower after patch o its just me
I used to do low 1.43 with Formula Abarth at Imola with no problem, now i can barely do 1.43.6
Loving the Zonda, but alas...

damn Aris is da man, I asked in suggestion forums, if they are planing to add the 6 speed manual box for e92m3

http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... nual-gearbox-option.2411/

And nice surprise I got my beloved manual

I posted in e30m3 thread, that it will be nice to have different (shorter) diff options, and Aris confirmed that they are working on it

Maybe I should ask for e92m3 engine upgrade, to get full benefit of that 55' degrees steering lock just joking
They definitely do seem to be listening, that's for sure.

AC might just get me a little "serious" about sim racing again
As someone that drift irl I find points system in every game to be stupid, I'm yet to see anything that really rewards good drifting.

The e30 on the new drift track feels so good, just need to work out a way to get my joystick working as the handbrake, pushing a button on my g27 shifter feels so wrong.
Don't worry about engine upgrades. The game supports modding.
Quote from masternick :As someone that drift irl I find points system in every game to be stupid, I'm yet to see anything that really rewards good drifting.

The e30 on the new drift track feels so good, just need to work out a way to get my joystick working as the handbrake, pushing a button on my g27 shifter feels so wrong.

You know it's not neccessary to drift in the Drift Mode... You can also go and do it in Practice, the physics dont change. It's just something for the Arcade-minded Steam users who are new to simracing...
Is it possible to have a fixed onboard view without any g-forces, shaking and whatsoever?
I already found some cfg's and changed all values to 0 which I think might affect it, but without any result yet.
There is an option in settings for that - it's called lock driver's view to horizon or something like that. You'll get fixed view then.

edit: Who would be up for a little challenge? Let's say Ferrari 458 @ Imola. Post your times if you wish then we can compare each other to make 2 weeks shorter.
Quote from Mysho :There is an option in settings for that - it's called lock driver's view to horizon or something like that. You'll get fixed view then.

edit: Who would be up for a little challenge? Let's say Ferrari 458 @ Imola. Post your times if you wish then we can compare each other to make 2 weeks shorter.

Ok, I can give it a try, will do some tests and make a new post. Standard hotlap setup NO CHANGES.

Your times?
Quote from Mysho :There is an option in settings for that - it's called lock driver's view to horizon or something like that. You'll get fixed view then.

Nope, in fact I get even more rumbling and swinging when it is set.
Quote from The Very End :Ok, I can give it a try, will do some tests and make a new post. Standard hotlap setup NO CHANGES.

Your times?

Haven't started yet, will post a screen when I am done with it. I'll be doing it on PRO, without any aids. (yesterday when I was learning something around 1:55, 1:56)

About the horizon - no idea why you get more shaking, I get no shaking at all with that option. It's fixed and doesn't move a shit.
1.55 !?!??!
Done some rounds now, seems I do 1.59s and maybe 1.58s... Pro ofc. but with automatic clutch as assist tho :/

Canot f.cking understand how you do 1.55 with the normal setup...

Edit: Did a 1.57.8xx now... felt like maddness and no controll what so ever

Edit: Are you using semi slicks?
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :Is it possible to have a fixed onboard view without any g-forces, shaking and whatsoever?
I already found some cfg's and changed all values to 0 which I think might affect it, but without any result yet.

Hi Oliver,
just edit the camera_onboard.ini which is located at
C:\Users\***\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg and change the following entries and you're done .-)

[MODE]
IS_WORLD_ALIGNED=0
FOV=50

[GFORCES]
MIX=-0.000,-0.000,-0.000
LAG=0.0

[SHAKE]
SCALE=0.000, 0.000, 0.000 <-- set to '0'
FREQ=0,0,0
RANDOM=0.0

[ROTATION]
HEAD_MAX_DEGREES=60
SPEED=4
1:56.620 F458 @ Imola, after only a few laps with the default set, road tyres. Also with no cutting, but it's far to easy to shave seconds off by ignoring the chicanes.
Quote from The Very End :1.55 !?!??!
Done some rounds now, seems I do 1.59s and maybe 1.58s... Pro ofc. but with automatic clutch as assist tho :/

Canot f.cking understand how you do 1.55 with the normal setup...

Edit: Did a 1.57.8xx now... felt like maddness and no controll what so ever

Edit: Are you using semi slicks?

Haven't got much time today so just did quick 4 laps and this came out. Only thing I changed to setup is that I put only 20L of fuel instead of 30L.

Will definitely predict low 1:51s to be possible because my lap was full of slides and errors. When I'll achieve a lap that I am satisfied with I'll youtube it so you can see yourself.

Just a quickie now: http://i228.photobucket.com/al ... aacutezvu_zpsc40dcd01.jpg

I was using street tyres. But I can suggest we should put on semislicks and 15L of fuel so we get exact same conditions. Pro makes the car pretty unstable already.
@Hoshimodo:

Thanks, that's almost exactly what I did already, except the "IS_WORLD_ALIGNED=0" parameter was set to 1.
With set to 0 there is only just a slight motion left.
Pfft... you people are not normal... make video tutorial how to drive fast in this game lol..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG