The online racing simulator
six tickets for one of these, got some folks coming for a visit
Was looking for a simple and minimal keyboard with media keys and a normal numpad etc. FINALLY found something that I like a little. I hope it's any good.

Such a self-explanatory packaging..
Quote from Bose321 :Was looking for a simple and minimal keyboard with media keys and a normal numpad etc. FINALLY found something that I like a little. I hope it's any good.

From DealExtreme?
I was surprised to find it at a local Dutch store actually. I got the one without the mouse. This is only 7 Euro more expensive than the one I got, sounds like I got ripped off again.
Quote from Bose321 :I was surprised to find it at a local Dutch store actually. I got the one without the mouse. This is only 7 Euro more expensive than the one I got, sounds like I got ripped off again.

But you supported your local economy. You're the reason someone gets to keep their job.
I know right... If they didn't had me...
Unfortunately:

:vomit:

5S 32 gigs in space grey. Wasn't sure how going back to IOS would feel after couple years of nothing but android, but I actually really like it!

Can use phone with one hand again which is a refreshing feeling.
New racing suit for 2014!

2 Tickets for :

I got the Max Payne Collection... although I added them to the cart one at a time... I didn't think the bundle was good value for money.

Attached images
Capture.PNG
Friday can not come quickly enough.

Happy seasonal events lol
no life can begin

Finally upgraded my gtx295

3 of these for my triple screen setup for my race rig.
Wow, where's the bezel? Great choice.

I ordered one of these this morning:

Quote from Bose321 :

3 of these for my triple screen setup for my race rig.

Please do post a pic of them side by side, it must be awesome!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Wow, where's the bezel? Great choice.

Quote from Specht77 :Please do post a pic of them side by side, it must be awesome!

I believe the picture may be a little misleading. The bezel is 10mm though I believe. Still one of the thinnest bezels around I think. I'll make sure to show you guys how it looks. I honestly can't wait. Won't be on my rig yet, since I have to build the pillars to support them, but I'll put them on my desk for the time being...
not trying to troll, or push this too far off topic, but being born and raised imperial (willing to accept metric, and prefer it for several units); why is it automatic for you to type it at 10mm, instead of 1cm?
I imagine it's because a) it makes sense to stick to one unit, b) it's more convenient to use 9 mm and 11 mm than 0.9 cm and 1.1 cm because of whole numbers, and c) bezels aren't that huge these days, a lot of the time they can be under 1 cm.
Damn you Ikea desk! Why can't I fit 5 screens?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG