The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
I'm going to do that one, since I can't play any of the other missions because I get a pathetic payout on them now. I did the Titan job solo on hard and only got $5000 from it, just because I've played it before.
It is a good mission, the trick is taking a silenced sniper and heading down the right hand side, using the hill the shield you from the majority of the fire. Can do it in 3 minutes flat with a clear run, I just made near enough $200k in under 2 hours.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :To do heists, or at least host them, you need a high end apartment with that room. Lester even tells you that during one of his annoying phone calls.

Thought so too, I do hope they will patch in the heists sooner rather than later. Getting big money without them feels like a meaningless grind with the current low risk missions. But being R*, I bet the MP heist rewards aren't going to be near as generous as in SP. No one would buy the virtual currency then if that was the case.
I don't understand the need to grind in this game. I just play it for fun, not as a job. It might take me longer to reach certain goals (got my apartment after about 60 hours of online play, as I spent most of my money on my cars and weapons), but I have fun doing so, playing missions I like to play rather than doing those with the highest payout...
I just find the online missions to be extremely repetetive compared to the variety of SP, nothing else to it really. Just want to have enough money for that damn Stinger GT!

Saw this elsewhere, don't mess with a train!

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Anyway, me and my friend went on an adventure today, we decided to drive a fire truck to the top of Mt Chilliad.

met a guy trying to drive the big Greyhound bus up that mountain last time I played. He had a mate in tractor with him, to push if necessary. Those sandbox possibilities are what make me want the game. The option to create your own races in the next patch looks good too. Gotta create a race up Mount Chiliad in the most underpowered, worst handling car.
My Sandking is complete:

And ACCAkut, supposedly, there will be a patch next week which will make it possible to design own races. Looking forward to that.
All I want to know about are the fecking heists!
Finally something interesting to read in this thread.
I did that mission a lot today, managed to buy the car I wanted.

Also had some fun smashing up my Sultan...

Was mudding with some guys in rebels and sandkings by the dam when all of a sudden i got flooded. The freakin water is dynamic and im just now finding out the water actually rises and falls several feet.

Also a fun distraction.

Find 2 npcs standing near each other and jump into them to make them fall into each other. The best spectacle ever...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Installed fine on my Nexus 7... but this app feels like it's been made by a 13 year old.
I tried making my own plate on an iOS device, but it said the plate was already installed... :-(
Burned a lot of money to fill up my garage...

And the Playboy Mansion seems to be a good scene for the Surrano:

I keep spending all the money on cars... now the garage is full and the cars are all fully tuned (almost), i guess i'll start saving for one of the luxury appartments.

The newest edition to my garage:

It's surprising how few players have a customzied bike. So with this fully tuned Akuma, I won almost every "Down the Drains" and "Criminal Records" I took part in (where custom vehicles were allowed and catchup was disabled). It accelerates so devilishly fast that it is past slipstream range before anyone can accelerate enough to keep up. Love it.
Considering how most players can't drive it's quite easy to win those races anyway... all they usually do is try to crash you and make you spin out, and most of the times they fail miserably. Had a few races last night where catchup was disabled... and my god it was a walk in the park winning those...
fk all of you
Took some more pics...

And i finally bought that appartment...

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG